Kylie Minogue's new album "Disco" stream + comment party!

20 hours ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

Even though FN is ok, Dua Lipa tried to do what DISCO is doing 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 

Had to disagree. Seems like you didn't understand what Future Nostalgia "attempted" to do. Won't explain it to you, but just read the name of the album... "Future" + "Nostalgia", it speak for itself. Both are great album, Dua's remains superior.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, ol123 said:

She is set to become the first female solo artist to have a number one hit over five successive decades - if Disco reaches the top spot on the British charts. 

She probably will.

BMG said her pre orders via the website CDs, Cassette tapes and Eight different Vinyls have a total of 126,000 pre orders. 

And even before streams her first sales tracking numbers were a little over 32,000 and Little Mix are 27K.

But @Slayerkylie fans know They don't have the streaming numbers like little Mix does. But they also want the mixers to know. They won't have the sales as fans who are much older actually buy the product cos it's about collecting since most physical is treated as a limited edition. 

Plus they say streaming is mostly free even with the monthly plan being paid. It's basically Free Music like a rental

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She probably will.

BMG said her pre orders via the website CDs, Cassette tapes and Eight different Vinyls have a total of 126,000 pre orders. 

And even before streams her first sales tracking numbers were a little over 32,000 and Little Mix are 27K.

But @Slayerkylie fans know They don't have the streaming numbers like little Mix does. But they also want the mixers to know. They won't have the sales as fans who are much older actually buy the product cos it's about collecting since most physical is treated as a limited edition. 

Plus they say streaming is mostly free even with the monthly plan being paid. It's basically Free Music like a rental

Isn't she going up against Ariana too? 

DISCO is the album I needed to cheer me up. Except one or two songs, I love them all! Kylie is defo the Disco Queen. I love Love LOVE "Miss A Thing" and "Celebrate You". I think that "Magic" is my 2020 song!

Even if this year was kinda challenging, we are kinda lucky with the albums released. Kylie, Dua Lipa, Gaga, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and some more... they all are cheering us up! We all have different tastes, of course. But I do appreciate that artists are trying their best for their fans.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Acer said:

So REAL GROOVE is third single of the album :)

Miss A Thing and Real Groove are becoming my replay tracksss. Dance Floor Darling and Supernova close behind. Her “Infinite Disco” stream was the best pandemic concert. Full of dance, charisma, and energy. I wonder how Dua Lipa’s “concert” will be like now this has aired. Hope she doesn’t steal some ideas but probably will...

• Love 1
On 11/7/2020 at 1:19 AM, Blackout2006 said:

LoL you really tried hard but don’t :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Future Nostalgia is the reason why disco records such as this album are thriving so take several seats and sit down...trying to bring other woman down to bring up another female :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I said what I said and it ain’t changing. DULLa Lipa tried it but doesn’t have the charisma, energy, or of the era to execute an album like this. She is all studio trickery. It’s like she’s not into it in interviews. Her “concerts” are dull as well.

Just now, MamboDoesItBetter said:

I said what I said and it ain’t changing. DULLa Lipa tried it but doesn’t have the charisma, energy, or of the era to execute an album like this. She is all studio trickery. It’s like she’s not into it in interviews. Her “concerts” are dull as well.

Sure, sure go off :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Future Nostalgia stays unbothered as the most critically acclaimed pop album of 2020 :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

51 minutes ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

Miss A Thing and Real Groove are becoming my replay tracksss. Dance Floor Darling and Supernova close behind. Her “Infinite Disco” stream was the best pandemic concert. Full of dance, charisma, and energy. I wonder how Dua Lipa’s “concert” will be like now this has aired. Hope she doesn’t steal some ideas but probably will...

I'll let you know, I went with VIP to see what the hype will be about but seeing as Kylie was 20.00 and no VIP and Dua is the same, I wonder if the experience will be a lot more watered down. But who knows. 

But yeah, her Infinite Disco stream was out of this world. It was soooo good! I felt like I was transported to my own private dance floor and all the tracks sounded impeccable on my speakers. Can't wait to find a way to download it somehow. Definitely one to rewatch over and over again.

2 hours ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

OMG, you're such an hater. At first I thought you were sharing your opinion but in fact you are sharing hate towards Queen Dua. Stay mad. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

By the way, Monday Blues reminds me Brave New Girl (by Britney in case some of you don't know :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:). Am I the only one?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block