Kylie Minogue's new album "Disco" stream + comment party!

Ok, I'm getting into the Deluxe tracks now.ย 

Fine Wine - I really like it. It's closer to that "70's vibe". I like that its a bit different and an ode to that time. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:ย 8/10

Hey Lonely - It's also groovy, I love the vibe! It's a nice mid tempo and pace. I get lost in all those "wooooOO aaAAAhhhhsss". 8.5/10 :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Spotlight - It kinda sounds like Fine Wine, so it feels a bit monotonous and repetitive. But I'm not mad at it. It isn't boring by any means. Let it play through the after hours where those crazies are reluctant to leave the dance floor. :neydedance_purple::duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:ย 8/10

I love this album. Gonna purchase a la iTunes. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

10/10

ย 

• Love 6

I finished DISCO already and it sounds like a Kylie album. Like, I don't exactly hear that this is Kylie doing a disco album. It just sounds like... KYLIE MINOGUE. This is her soundย at it's purest form - when she's not chasing trends like with X, Aphrodite, and Kiss Me Once. That's no shade to those albums btw.

I thought this was gonna be a very different sound like last year's Kylie goes country a.k.a.ย Golden. But it sounds very Kylie to me. Of course, that's not saying this isn't a good album. IT IS, actually.

I'll give it an 8/10. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 7

Best pop album of the YEAR :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:ย 

I am blown away by how much better Disco is than Golden. She hadย a nice experiment then took her crown backย :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

but can someone answer this question? Are the YouTube infinite disco performances from her stream tomorrow? That Iโ€™m paying $20 for and itโ€™s already in YouTube? Hope Iโ€™m wrongย :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 7
1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

Best pop album of the YEAR :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:ย 

I am blown away by how much better Disco is than Golden. She hadย a nice experiment then took her crown backย :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

but can someone answer this question? Are the YouTube infinite disco performances from her stream tomorrow? That Iโ€™m paying $20 for and itโ€™s already in YouTube? Hope Iโ€™m wrongย :clownery_makeup_meme:

Her experiment was hit or miss. I think far too many people slept on this missed opportunity.ย 
ย 

Her tour for 20.00 Iย presume will play through the DICE website (an apps?). That Real Groove YouTube performance I suspect is a taste from that broadcast for the general population. We will get to see the whole thing tomorrow. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Iโ€™ve just started Supernova and itโ€™s already so Stunning and Amazing! The gays are so Blessed today. ย :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:ย ย Queen Kylie always kills it. ย :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:ย With all of the Disco Pop Craze this year, Drag Queens are gonna have performance material for years! ย :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:ย  ย :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Supernova is everythingย :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

ย 

• Love 4

The way she addresses her die hard gays since day one.

ย 

Mary is gay bar code for gay men 40 and older.ย 

ย 

This is a love letter to them.ย 

ย 

Plus if you research interviews on how Kylie felt about being a gay icon. She's honored, but she stated in the 80s.

ย 

"I always felt, in order to be a gay icon, you have to come from tragedy (an outdated narrative, that started with her, honestly).ย 

I never lost a family member (MADONNA losing her biggest female role model, her mother named MADONNA as well), didn't come from a religious or bigoted family, or have tragic anything, that usually makes a gay icon. I.e. Judy garland, marilyn monroe.ย 

ย 

I never thought just being talented or humble actually makes you gay Icon.ย 

ย 

I always had this image being a mean bish, standing up against people belief's and such was the ticket to the biggest ally status.ย 

ย 

The only thing I had that was tragic was hairstyles in my 80s career."

ย 

Most agree in the British LGBT press Kylie flipped the norms of gay icon status from being tragic and triumph or tragic early deaths, into being a humble human being.ย 

ย 

It only took Britney spears for that narrative to switch in the US, who like Minogue was a child star herself.ย 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

Even though FN is ok,ย Dua Lipa tried to do what DISCO is doing ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿปย 

LoL you really tried hard but donโ€™t :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Future Nostalgia is the reason why disco records such as this album are thriving so take several seats and sit down...trying to bring other woman down to bring up another female :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block