Watch Kylie Minogue's Apple Music Interview

Loved it. 

We came this close to a Prince song, But Deconstruction was not here for the usual prince has to do everything. 

@AmorProhibido

@Jordan Miller

A recording does exist in his vault, But Kylie Minogue's label said no to Prince's demands (he was at the beginning of taking on the industry and changing his name as well), though Kylie herself, revealed. 

Prince put her on the spot, where's the lyrics, and she had songs written for her, she didn't think of herself as a Songwriter. 

But now she is. 

@babyimmafreak90

• Love 3

Guys... I was thinking about posting this but I refrained from doing so because I was actually shocked at her POOR SPEECH... She cannot complete a single sentence or speak clearly or give details or tell a compelling story. Everything she says is so patchy. Is she always like this? I just realize I haven't seen many interviews with her, at least not long ones like this one. I was so disappointed... Especially after seeing women like Miley and Ariana talk so eloquently so many times. I'm underwhelmed. And I'm surprised you all liked this so much. I mean, other than the revelation that she was about to work with Prince, what else do you really take from this? It was so hard to follow or even enjoy... I mean I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Kylie, and she looks amazing here, and she's so happy, and Zane did a great job in detailing why she's so amazing and how she has a FANTASTIC career, but I was expecting much more from her.

10 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Guys... I was thinking about posting this but I refrained from doing so because I was actually shocked at her POOR SPEECH... She cannot complete a single sentence or speak clearly or give details or tell a compelling story. Everything she says is so patchy. Is she always like this? I just realize I haven't seen many interviews with her, at least not long ones like this one. I was so disappointed... Especially after seeing women like Miley and Ariana talk so eloquently so many times. I'm underwhelmed. And I'm surprised you all liked this so much. I mean, other than the revelation that she was about to work with Prince, what else do you really take from this? It was so hard to follow or even enjoy... I mean I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Kylie, and she looks amazing here, and she's so happy, and Zane did a great job in detailing why she's so amazing and how she has a FANTASTIC career, but I was expecting much more from her.

I think she was just taken aback by all his compliments and a bit nervous. I got the sense she doesn’t likes talking about herself. I think she was there to talk about the album and he was using flattery to get her feeling comfortable to talk about her own personal private experiences as an artist and she needed time to reflect and process his questions. She’s lived such a vast career but you can tell unlike Madonna, she’s very humble. 

This is my favourite interview from her.

• Like 1
On 11/5/2020 at 2:37 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I think she was just taken aback by all his compliments and a bit nervous. I got the sense she doesn’t likes talking about herself. I think she was there to talk about the album and he was using flattery to get her feeling comfortable to talk about her own personal private experiences as an artist and she needed time to reflect and process his questions. She’s lived such a vast career but you can tell unlike Madonna, she’s very humble. 

This is my favourite interview from her.

Thanks for sharing that interview, I just watched it. Like one of her fans there said: "What's not to love about her?" <3

But what I meant with my previous comment is that I discovered that Kylie is way more introspected than I expected, and maybe that doesn't have to do with one's age or how much intense experiences we've had in your lives, but with our personality. Britney is the same. She just won't share what truly is in her mind/heart. And I respect that... Even though as a fan that's hard for me to do haha, it can be so frustrating at times!!

I guess I enjoy or need more extroverted people, like Miley. I mean look at this interview: in just 13 minutes she says SO MUCH about so much stuff... And very eloquently:

Miley is 27. Kylie 52. The way they speak, I would think the ages should be the other way around, honestly.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block