Ariana Grande's new album "Positions" To Fall to #4 In Its Third Week In The US Selling 65k units...

Blackout2006

It is 2x platinum, and still charting (#134)!

14 minutes ago, *** Low said:

Thank you next us eligible for like 4 or 5x platinum

Also, Lol at the title: "Falls to #4". ***** please, the album - despite being basic and not as good as its predecessor - is certified platinum and holds strongly at #29 this week, 8 months after its release, streaming queen!

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, *** Low said:

Thank you next us eligible for like 4 or 5x platinum

6 hours ago, maki93 said:

It is 2x platinum, and still charting (#134)!

Also, Lol at the title: "Falls to #4". please, the album - despite being basic and not as good as its predecessor - is certified platinum and holds strongly at #29 this week, 8 months after its release, streaming queen!

Leave this thread back in the pits of Exhale :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Hi Towelney! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Hello :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its true its true :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Listen to her previous albums and stan her again :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

21 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Okay ghostin is actually my fave track off that album, I swear I'm not trying to do it dirty!!

Do you like Bad Idea, Bloodline, and BUWYG? :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Do you like Bad Idea, Bloodline, and BUWYG? :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

I do really like Bad Idea, but can take or leave Bloodline

I used to like BUWYG but it got overplayed, which is actually my main issue with a lot of the album, it was too overexposed to me

7 Rings is actually my alarm, ghostin is my go to, then Fake Smile is another gem for me

But it just doesn't hit the same spot as Six thirty, Nasty, POV and Positions currently do

It could be a newer shiny less exposed situation, preferences always change with time :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block