Britney is the 2nd most popular celebrity Halloween costume this year

According to Radio.com, Britney Spears is this year's second most popular celebrity Halloween costume, but it appears fans may be looking to recreate the singer's more classic styles, such as her 2001 VMA performance of "I'm a Slave 4 U" or her red body suit worn in her "Oops!...I Did It Again" music video.

Of course Ariana is the first one, its so much easier and cheaper to put on a ponytail and an oversized hoodie :eyes_britney_laugh:brit-ween.jpg.0aa1d5a13867f34c4e6b3e0607eb86a7.jpg

Related:

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Of course Ariana is the first one, its so much easier and cheaper to put on a ponytail and an oversized hoodie

That's unfair. Like it or not but Ariana is the current reigning main pop girl no matter what the haters say. It's not cause it's cheaper to wear an oversized hoodie (i don't even think that's very Ariana) and a ponytail but simply because she is on everyone's radar. Her ponytail alone is iconic. When will the other new pop girls. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

That's unfair. Like it or not but Ariana is the current reigning main pop girl no matter what the haters say. It's not cause it's cheaper to wear an oversized hoodie (i don't even think that's very Ariana) and a ponytail but simply because she is on everyone's radar. Her ponytail alone is iconic. When will the other new pop girls. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

It was a joke lol, I know shes the main it girl rn (she wasnt only last year that Billie was everywhere) and I love me some Ariana. I like her and Dua more than any other new pop girl. She wore the oversized hoodie with over the knee boots a lot in the past tho. And yes, her hair is iconic but tbh Britney was already an icon herself in 2005 (7 years into her career like Ariana is now) :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

It was a joke lol, I know shes the main it girl rn (she wasnt only last year that Billie was everywhere) and I love me some Ariana. I like her and Dua more than any other new pop girl. She wore the oversized hoodie with over the knee boots a lot in the past tho. And yes, her hair is iconic but tbh Britney was already an icon herself in 2005 (7 years into her career like Ariana is now) 

Thank you. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: