Can we just appreciate the amount of strength Britney has

Slayer

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

The replies :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I wish Britney could see this thread and see the amount of love we have for her!

And that's why she puts up with singing Oops even though she hates it. She loves us that much :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

When she's free, she can bless us with a live Sometimes rendition, she owes us that

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Britney's case has a good sociological thesis.One person told me something about her, the people around her (past and present)have shattered her dreams to achieve their own.

I agree, she is a whole class on it's own because while other celebrities do have that ambition to become famous or rich, Britney had a more basic goal that was set aside in favor of others intentions and goals. 

13 hours ago, Puppy said:

Same, that’s why I felt she was like unreal. The way she handled herself and not afraid to laugh at herself in front of the media, she taught me to be a good person. Many times you can see she’s visibly upset but she still gives that person their time to speak their words. It’s crazy that she was raised by hillbillies yet became better versions of them. 

Her professionalism was on point. Still is but I'm referring to her early prime. 

She's a special soul for sure. 

On 10/31/2020 at 2:52 AM, Slayer said:

Just wow - it is incredible how strong she has been and continues to be throughout this whole ordeal.

I don’t know if I could handle what she’s gone through the past 12 years and she continues to do so, I admire her strength and determination :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

She truly is a fighter, we’re all sending our love and support your way :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Yes. All those ******** bullies commenting that she is fragile, sick etc, wtf. They would not be om this planet still, having had her childhood and then that disgusting father robbing them of motherhood and adulthood. I don’t think any of us could manage 12 years like that. She does not have mental health problems, she has a mental health strong as ******* Mount Everest. That is What infuriates me so with all the dumb comments about her. Those weak *******s would not last a month in her shoes. 

On 10/31/2020 at 12:17 PM, Puppy said:

Same, that’s why I felt she was like unreal. The way she handled herself and not afraid to laugh at herself in front of the media, she taught me to be a good person. Many times you can see she’s visibly upset but she still gives that person their time to speak their words. It’s crazy that she was raised by hillbillies yet became better versions of them. 

She is a genius. I mean literally, she is gifted. 

Archived