Can we just appreciate the amount of strength Britney has

Slayer

Just wow - it is incredible how strong she has been and continues to be throughout this whole ordeal.

I don’t know if I could handle what she’s gone through the past 12 years and she continues to do so, I admire her strength and determination :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

She truly is a fighter, we’re all sending our love and support your way :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHEW CHILE COULDNT BE ME!! I REALLY HOPE I COULD BE AS STRONG AND PAITENT AS BRITNEY ONE DAY, CAUSE CHILE, I WOULD BE DOING ALL TYPES OF BLACK MAGIC TO GET RID OF THAT PROBLEM. 

I HAVE NEVER PRAYED FOR SOMEONE I DIDNT KNOW SO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE---AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR BRITNEY MENTAL HEALTH AND STRENGTH THROUGHOUT THIS ALL 

Her strength is actually what made me admire her more in 2002. I was way younger but I remember the media was always talking bad about her and always reporting bad news whether it was true or not and then I would see pictures of her doing international promo smiling, staying positive and looking amazing. I remember thinking wow she still stays so positive and strong. I just thought she would hide, quit or be pictured crying..I was impressed by her strength. And this was way before the 2007/2008 mess

I always thought Madonna is the strongest woman in the industry followed by JLO. She goes over the dead body, is rude, and use her elbows. People always think this is a strength. Britney is always nice and well educated. That is why you fall for it. But I never saw someone so strong as Britney in my whole life. She is even stronger than most men I know. And they are really badass. She is incredible.

She is an inspiration to everyone:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Not just because of what happened after 2007. She worked SO hard during her prime and was such a pro at such a young age. Everything she did was executed perfectly, the performances, events, mvs, songs... She did it all and kept working and working! Ofc her strength grew after 2007 on a personal level. I don’t know how she coped with that amount of just hate, control and restrictions and then put on a happy face and got on stage. Our girl is golden. She makes me be stronger myself. I love you Brit:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, popprison said:

Her strength is actually what made me admire her more in 2002. I was way younger but I remember the media was always talking bad about her and always reporting bad news whether it was true or not and then I would see pictures of her doing international promo smiling, staying positive and looking amazing. I remember thinking wow she still stays so positive and strong. I just thought she would hide, quit or be pictured crying..I was impressed by her strength. And this was way before the 2007/2008 mess

Same, that’s why I felt she was like unreal. The way she handled herself and not afraid to laugh at herself in front of the media, she taught me to be a good person. Many times you can see she’s visibly upset but she still gives that person their time to speak their words. It’s crazy that she was raised by hillbillies yet became better versions of them. 

This might be slightly unrelated idk, but I hope that, now looking back, people will learn from this when it comes to insulting celebs for mundane things like make up, weight gain, outfits etc. You shouldn’t really do any of that regardless, but knowing what we know now about Britney specifically it just makes me sadder than it made me back then. 

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Chester said:

This might be slightly unrelated idk, but I hope that, now looking back, people will learn from this when it comes to insulting celebs for mundane things like make up, weight gain, outfits etc. You shouldn’t really do any of that regardless, but knowing what we know now about Britney specifically it just makes me sadder than it made me back then. 

I honestly wish she would be featured or studied a lot more in psychology either in textbooks or studies and not to be like shaming her or use her as a cautionary tale but to better understand the human psyche and societies impact on the us in general because unfortunately being the most photographed woman and growing up in the public eye, we have documented proof of the damages it causes so that it helps change our views and expectations of the future. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, everyone wants more money, more things, and we see that even with all the things she had, she was still not happy. People having fake relationships for clout and look how Britney is literally in a Truman Show yet everyone wants to be in her shoes and having that kind of attention. 

It's absurdly ridiculous that mental health is like a grey area where you have to go through many examinations to prove how depressed you are than just "I'm having a bad hair day"  

10 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I honestly wish she would be featured or studied a lot more in psychology either in textbooks or studies and not to be like shaming her or use her as a cautionary tale but to better understand the human psyche and societies impact on the us in general because unfortunately being the most photographed woman and growing up in the public eye, we have documented proof of the damages it causes so that it helps change our views and expectations of the future. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, everyone wants more money, more things, and we see that even with all the things she had, she was still not happy. People having fake relationships for clout and look how Britney is literally in a Truman Show yet everyone wants to be in her shoes and having that kind of attention. 

It's absurdly ridiculous that mental health is like a grey area where you have to go through many examinations to prove how depressed you are than just "I'm having a bad hair day"  

Britney's case has a good sociological thesis.One person told me something about her, the people around her (past and present)have shattered her dreams to achieve their own.

Archived