Selena Gomez says this is the first time she's ever voted

5 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Okay then this is also wrong

Not the average Gen Z, average gen z is  going to school @ 16. So you agreed on something that doesn't represent the position of everyday Gen Z around the world, but disagreed when a similar argument was made for millennial's

Moving In Road Trip GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Gen Z: Gen Z is the newest generation to be named and were born between 1997 and 2012/15. They are currently between 8-23 years old (nearly 68 million in U.S.)
Source: https://www.kasasa.com/articles/generations/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z

"It is said that they will become the most entrepreneurial, conservative, diverse and educated generation in the world."
Source: https://marketingartfully.com/gen-z-demographics-characteristics/

Gen Z is more tech savvy, they're opting out of taking on massive debt to go into Ivy League colleges, learning from the mistakes of millenials who majored in useless degrees.  They are going into trade jobs at a higher rate, and they are less hindered by outdated notions of homophobia, or societal expectations that limited Millennials from venturing out into uncharted territory.  While millenials are stigmatized by being too old for tick-tock and skew too old in many cases for a new career in youtube, Gen Z has grown up with this technology and don't have the same hangups as millenials who grew up in an age of privacy and fear of personal information on the internet.  While Millenials opt to follow the career paths of their grandparents and parents in secure 9 - 5 jobs with a pension and retirement funds,  Gen-Zers are carving out their own entrepreneurial career paths and dabbling into multiple sources of income and new age business ventures.

6 hours ago, GMFlop said:

Shouldn't be there a mega thread about this election already? We're almost there! @Jordan Miller @Roxxy

Why would @Jordan make an election thread readily available on the front page where facts are tracked about the candidates and any fishy business going on at the polling stations, before everyone casts their votes?  The last thing @Jordan is trying to do is have this candidate of his vetted.  Just like the dem party, they're trying to sneak joe in under the radar.  This was a very low-key election cycle by design.  If they can just hold out a little longer from anything that's already out about joe, reaching the general public, then they think they might have a chance.

17 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Gen Z: Gen Z is the newest generation to be named and were born between 1997 and 2012/15. They are currently between 8-23 years old (nearly 68 million in U.S.)
Source: https://www.kasasa.com/articles/generations/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z

"It is said that they will become the most entrepreneurial, conservative, diverse and educated generation in the world."
Source: https://marketingartfully.com/gen-z-demographics-characteristics/

Gen Z is more tech savvy, they're opting out of taking on massive debt to go into Ivy League colleges, learning from the mistakes of millenials who majored in useless degrees.  They are going into trade jobs at a higher rate, and they are less hindered by outdated notions of homophobia, or societal expectations that limited Millennials from venturing out into uncharted territory.  While millenials are stigmatized by being too old for tick-tock and skew too old in many cases for a new career in youtube, Gen Z has grown up with this technology and don't have the same hangups as millenials who grew up in an age of privacy and fear of personal information on the internet.  While Millenials opt to follow the career paths of their grandparents and parents in secure 9 - 5 jobs with a pension and retirement funds,  Gen-Zers are carving out their own entrepreneurial career paths and dabbling into multiple sources of income and new age business ventures.

Sometimes it feels like you have a real hate relationship with Millennial generation. Also the millennial impact can't be measured fully yet because were still a young generation - but looking at YouTube many YouTube influences are millennial's

1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

Sometimes it feels like you have a real hate relationship with Millennial generation. Also the millennial impact can't be measured fully yet because were still a young generation - but looking at YouTube many YouTube influences are millennial's

I am a millennial. Through and through.  I’m obsessed with nostalgia, I had to force myself to quit video games because I wasn’t getting anywhere in life and once I did my life skyrocketed.  I can recognize these traits and feelings of being a hopeless millennial because I’ve experienced it and have seen my friends go through many of the things I talked about like being saddled with tuition debt that they’ll never get out of, or being unable to move out of their parents house until their 30’s.  I definitely don’t hate my generation.  They’re just very delayed.

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I am a millennial. Through and through.  I’m obsessed with nostalgia, I had to force myself to quit video games because I wasn’t getting anywhere in life and once I did my life skyrocketed.  I can recognize these traits and feelings of being a hopeless millennial because I’ve experienced it and have seen my friends go through many of the things I talked about like being saddled with tuition debt that they’ll never get out of, or being unable to move out of their parents house until their 30’s.  I definitely don’t hate my generation.  They’re just very delayed.

I mean i do get that feeling of hopelessness, so i recognize that - truly. But i really don't think we should count out our generation yet. Our generation from an education stand point made it socially acceptable to go back to education later on in life instead of straight after high school. Theirs many millennial's back in education where i live - myself included.

I'm not obsessed with nostalgia i really don't get the vibes from it others do but that's grand its just not for me.  

Our generation has done so positive things though, were not a waste were a decisive generation.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block