LootCrate partners with “Britney” Brand for subscription box & Limited Edition “...BOMT” Doll

I see some NECA bashing in here and that Lara Croft figure was from eons ago.

Here's some more recent female figures they've done.

neca-terminator-2-judgement-day-sarah-co

NECA-Alien-Day-Vasquez-027.jpg

6kr9G0YhrPkeKtNnHWv2jaPfDm9M7LPLBdvwnxii

NECA-Prometheus-Lost-Wave-061.jpg

Also there are separate crates, the dolls do not come in the main box and there will be four dolls (I wish they were figures).

-Image_Gallery-01.jpg

The spring release date is FAR more likely than December, especially if we don't have a product shot from NECA yet (I'm super familiar with their products, trust me). The rest of the dolls will be revealed over time.

8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I see some NECA bashing in here and that Lara Croft figure was from eons ago.

Here's some more recent female figures they've done.

neca-terminator-2-judgement-day-sarah-co

NECA-Alien-Day-Vasquez-027.jpg

6kr9G0YhrPkeKtNnHWv2jaPfDm9M7LPLBdvwnxii

NECA-Prometheus-Lost-Wave-061.jpg

Also there are separate crates, the dolls do not come in the main box and there will be four dolls (I wish they were figures).

-Image_Gallery-01.jpg

The spring release date is FAR more likely than December, especially if we don't have a product shot from NECA yet (I'm super familiar with their products, trust me). The rest of the dolls will be revealed over time.

I messaged Neca (Facebook page) and asked if we’ll be getting any prototypes or photos of the doll since they’re expected in the coming months..

All they said is they have no images right now (duh?) and that any images released will be through loot crate. Which weird since Loot crate aren’t the ones making the dolls, just selling them.. but whatever. Hope to see something soon/ from someone..

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Poison Paradise said:

I messaged Neca (Facebook page) and asked if we’ll be getting any prototypes or photos of the doll since they’re expected in the coming months..

All they said is they have no images right now (duh?) and that any images released will be through loot crate. Which weird since Loot crate aren’t the ones making the dolls, just selling them.. but whatever. Hope to see something soon/ from someone..

That actually pretty typical of NECA. I collect their Ninja Turtles figures and they debuted the figures on Lootcrate itself.

You'll usually get better responses on Twitter because Randy (the VP) handles that himself.

Plus with twitter if enough people ask he'll usually did up some pics, be it prototype or otherwise.

Also the Doll crate is back in stock after being listed as sold out yesterday.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 4:23 AM, TylerTremallose said:

My friend ordered both for me for my birthday (box and doll) and both have shipped with tracking numbers. Confused cuz I thought the doll was a 2021 release and the box was shipped in December 

It's very weird ! 

I checked mine and it's not shipped yet, but it's very weird because even tho it appears as paid, the price is now 0$ in my account and I can't open the "see order status"... it's the first time I order on lootcrate and honestly this is messy... 
I still have the email saying that I paid, but I paid 49$ and now on the doll page it's 39$ ? 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

It's very weird ! 

I checked mine and it's not shipped yet, but it's very weird because even tho it appears as paid, the price is now 0$ in my account and I can't open the "see order status"... it's the first time I order on lootcrate and honestly this is messy... 
I still have the email saying that I paid, but I paid 49$ and now on the doll page it's 39$ ? 

idk what im reading, its confusing and nothing shipped yet and the tracking numbers that were in the account are gone now. Maybe it was assigned by accident to someone elses box? idk. 

1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

idk what im reading, its confusing and nothing shipped yet and the tracking numbers that were in the account are gone now. Maybe it was assigned by accident to someone elses box? idk. 

The website is confusing, I don't know what's going on but nothing make sens on it 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Old thread, but an update finally. They sent out emails basically saying the doll is cancelled, and instead of offering refunds, they are just sending some random 'circus' themed crates they have laying around of 'equal value'. Shady 🙄

I was about to come in here and ask about that. I tried looking up the doll this past weekend but the page wasn’t found anymore. I haven’t gotten an email about the cancellation yet though…

I’m actually glad to see that get canceled. It means they’re probably going through all the old exploitative merch that was signed right before the con was terminated. Maybe we’ll start getting new stuff that Brit actually backs going forward!

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

Old thread, but an update finally. They sent out emails basically saying the doll is cancelled, and instead of offering refunds, they are just sending some random 'circus' themed crates they have laying around of 'equal value'. Shady 🙄

How do you know they won’t offer refunds? I got the email too but I don’t want the Circus box. The stuff isn’t cute. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

How do you know they won’t offer refunds? I got the email too but I don’t want the Circus box. The stuff isn’t cute. 

I've heard their customer service isn't great, and the fact that they didn't mention a refund in the email seemed really sketchy. I know someone who has asked for a refund a few weeks ago and still havent gotten a response. There is no customer service line either. 

37 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I've heard their customer service isn't great, and the fact that they didn't mention a refund in the email seemed really sketchy. I know someone who has asked for a refund a few weeks ago and still havent gotten a response. There is no customer service line either. 

I emailed them today for a refund. I hope they get back to me. That Circus box is ehhh :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: