LootCrate partners with “Britney” Brand for subscription box & Limited Edition “...BOMT” Doll

48 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Call your bank, it's the only option with these shady companies.

Great idea! Thanks! I only ordered the doll once she was free because it’s a nice collectible and I felt alright knowing the money would be going to Britney and not team Con. Im so disappointed with the site. They sent a general response saying they will get back to me with my request. It kinda felt like a respectful “eff off”.

8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Great idea! Thanks! I only ordered the doll once she was free because it’s a nice collectible and I felt alright knowing the money would be going to Britney and not team Con. Im so disappointed with the site. They sent a general response saying they will get back to me with my request. It kinda felt like a respectful “eff off”.

Read the link I posted, there’s a 99.9% chance they will never refund your money. Your best bet is to contact your bank now before they do some shady crap like send you a fake tracking number and then keep you in the dark for months. Some people have been waiting for refunds from them for a year and they always deceive people into sending boxes and merch that they actually never send out. Don’t expect anything good from them. 

• Love 1

I sent them an email few weeks ago when I saw that the doll page was gone to ask them what was going on, they never answered me... 

I did not received the email talking about the cancel or the circus items... 

Honestly I am so disappointed... It's crazy this company still got clients after that kind of behavior... 

I hope I'll get at least a circus item if they never send refunds... :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: