This Day in Pop: The Spice Girls release their double single 'Holler' and 'Let Love Lead the Way' in 2000

Roxxy

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

.....are you an alien who just arrived to this planet?

It's either that or :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

* Edit: NOT EVEN THEN, I JUST REMEMBER THIS:

The most iconic Girl Group movie to date. 

You say you want a revolution? Us tag alluding to the fact not since the Beatles has their been a big British invasion In the US til the Girl power troops of Spice happened

To the international tag

"They just don't sing"

Gotta love growing up in the 90s as a pre teen. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Ok, tea. But this is better. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Tell me why was a savage diss at Geri..

They were mad.

Read the lyrics. That's a big f u.

" I guess that you'd never played by the rules".

The fact is they all said, all your hopes and dreams will never happen without is. 

The irony is she did better than Forever on her debut era. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Tell me why was a savage diss at Geri..

They were mad.

Read the lyrics. That's a big f u.

" I guess that you'd never played by the rules".

The fact is they all said, all your hopes and dreams will never happen without is. 

The irony is she did better than Forever on her debut era. 

It's still a super bop. Loved it in 2000. Still love it in 2020. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

47 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love that the three of us are sharing 3 different tracks from FOREVER. It just shows how underrated this album is. There's so much more than just 'Holler' and 'Let Love Lead the Way'. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

It's getting a Vinyl edition this November, with cutouts and specially made artwork. I kinda think this is a thank you to the Fans who appreciated the album for what it was. 

The girls we're older

Mel C and Victoria was 26

Mel B was 25

Emma was 24. 

Plus if you notice after Geri left. They STARTED the image change from the colorful clothes and big personalities to a more mature sophisticated. 

Most of the British press agree have Geri not left, they wouldn't mature and they would have been like Taylor Swift still attracting kids. 

Though they agree. Most of the Spice girls fans were probably not at puberty when this album came out to understand the pleasures of the bedroom. So they understood why it flopped. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block