Which one is the best Slave 4 U performance?

Thelegendarybritney

Which one is your favorite Slave performance?   

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VMA's performance is in a league of its own. It'll be remembered forever. 
My favorite is the Rosie performance, though. The live band makes a hell of a difference. Tied with the Rock in Rio one. She tuned down the precision of the choreography, but served sexyness all around. Messy hair, sweaty and careless... it holds its place in a young boy's memory haha

8 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Controversial but my fave is the one where Brit's mask got stuck and she continued singing live like the pro she is whilst desperatly ripping off the mask and her extensions and her mic for fear of missing her moves and being punished by her master James. Kween of multi-tasking

You shoulda posted that gif for kiis :neydedance_purple:

I can't believe only one person other than me voted for MTV Total Britney. Judging you guys :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:  That look is the best for slave 4 u. The outfit is bam bam bam. She hits every move effortlessly in a sensual way while looking so hot in that performance. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbUWowxeLFV27SeKHdj8x

Archived