Which one is the best Slave 4 U performance?

Thelegendarybritney

Which one is your favorite Slave performance?   

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys, 

It's time again for another best of performances thread :imhere_run_excited:.

This time we are voting for the best Slave 4 U performance. While the VMAs performance is literally perfect, Britney also delivered countless of great performances for this single and it's up to you to vote for your favorite one.

Per usual, i'm going to try to include as many performances as possible so please forgive me if i miss any :wink_britney_everytime_white:.

(she looked so hot here :orangu_orangutan_ape: i can't )

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I love that outfit so much and she went hard for that performance :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

can we talk about how hot she looked in Korea tho :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

490d3691f87d1367bbc100273971a97e--britne

Ikr she served so much energy :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Haha yeah she rocked that look

Also I always notice she does some of the you drive me crazy choreography during the Pepsi Chart performance lol

• Content Curators
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

Billboard was amazing also the fact that she performed in the middle of the water with that background :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

This is the only Britney in Las Vegas that I know :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: ohh and of course the DWAD special :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived