Ally Brooke claims Fifth Harmony had two albums left

Slayer

@ 8:45 Ally said there was one more Album left and a Christmas Album as well. But according to her book EPIC RECORDS rejected and would not do any more Fifth Harmony albums which meant the girls had to break up bc there would be no point anymore staying in a group where they weren't going to be able to record music anymore.

Would you have been here for more 5th Harmony?

rsz_ally_brooke_vivomix_2.jpg.d40445d8a3fe7e74f51c0d7f31eb09f3.jpg

18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@ 8:45 Ally said there was one more Album left and a Christmas Album as well. But according to her book EPIC RECORDS rejected and would not do any more Fifth Harmony albums which meant the girls had to break up bc there would be no point anymore staying in a group where they weren't going to be able to record music anymore.

Would you have been here for more 5th Harmony?

rsz_ally_brooke_vivomix_2.jpg.d40445d8a3fe7e74f51c0d7f31eb09f3.jpg

No. 

• Haha 1

Proving they oy formed as a group for Camila Cabello to get a launch pad, once she left so did the group's support system. 

Simon left, epic wasn't interested. 

Really everybody was only invested in Camila with Fifth harmony as her back up singers and dancers. Listen to first two albums. She has more lines and they are literally background singer's. 

Ah that sucks, I felt like they were starting to hit their stride with their last album. He like that was a bop and they killed it in the video.

They always have the option to reunite and go independent if they want to. Which, I feel like they’ll do in a few years. Maybe If God will allow Normani?

:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I loved 5H. The last album deserved way more love than it got.  

but this video makes me laugh.  She said her rock bottom was one night she got blackout drunk cause she was sad & her manager had a talk with her?

girl Makes me sound like an alcoholic the amount of times I’ve been blackout from sadness!   She’s sweet & super innocent.  Bless honey lol

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

I loved 5H. The last album deserved way more love than it got.  

but this video makes me laugh.  She said her rock bottom was one night she got blackout drunk cause she was sad & her manager had a talk with her?

girl Makes me sound like an alcoholic the amount of times I’ve been blackout from sadness!   She’s sweet & super innocent.  Bless honey lol

LOL I know when I saw that part I laughing so much. She literally said if she wouldve had one more drink she would have gone to the hospital and died, but her manager saved her life that night. She made it seem like she was OD'ing on hard ***** LOL! I'm like girl that's called getting drunk. 

kristen wiig | Trending Gifs | Page 2Whatever Cinderella GIF - Whatever Cinderella Cheers - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block