Lady Gaga reportedly submitted "Alice" to the GRAMMYs for "Best Dance Recording"

• Leader

Lady Gaga's team reportedly submitted Chromatica track "Alice" to the GRAMMYs in the "Best Dance Recording" category.

There's also a few other nominations Little Monsters are speculating about:

Chromatica 
Album of the Year
Best Pop Vocal Album
Best Engineered Album (non classical)

"Rain On Me"
Record of the Year
Song of the Year
Best Pop Duo / Group
Performance
Best Music Video

"Stupid Love"
Best Pop Solo
Performance

"Alice"
Best Dance Recording

BD7-E2411-5-CE6-439-D-B01-D-59320-EE6-F6

Thoughts, Exhale?!alice.jpg.ccae64084344bf5a55f23b4be7d4568a.jpg

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

So if they did send it, does that mean Alice is probably the upcoming single? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Theres still hope!? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Dance in the Dark was also nominated for Best Dance Recording back in the day (lost to Rihanna's Only girl) and it was considered for a single but it didn't make the final cut so yes, there's hope, but I'd say: keep your expectations low to avoid disappointment. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Dance in the Dark was also nominated for Best Dance Recording back in the day (lost to Rihanna's Only girl) and it was considered for a single but it didn't make the final cut so yes, there's hope, but I'd say: keep your expectations low to avoid disappointment. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Dont jinx it Sherlock Holmes :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

The Chromatica era does not deserve to end without Free Woman and Alice becoming singles with a MV :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block