Lady Gaga reportedly submitted "Alice" to the GRAMMYs for "Best Dance Recording"

Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I actually just listened to it but it's a pass for me.:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: The vocals are amazing.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I just don't like the melody/beat. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

The melody alone makes the song :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Spoiler

Free woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Flop the ice

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Then Alice came and :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Alice was EVERYTHING

Chromatica (And Disco music) are the reason i want to learn the violin :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

#Queengagasimpact

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hide contents

Free woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Flop the ice

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Lyrically, yes.
Vocally, yes.

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, BritFreakDownUnder said:

Did 911 not even enter the billboard 100 ?? It deserved a little better then that  , but maybe not the choice for 2nd single .. I no I no .. Music not the bling will be the response lol  🙄🙄

Oh that Jordan , he sooo predictable 

😝😝

Is 911 even a single? It hasn't been sent to radio in the U.S. as far as I know. Also assuming that it is a single, it'd be the 3rd one after Stupid Love and ROM. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block