Will Britney be able to comeback commercially?

bliss

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jaime45x said:

Yes she will! She is going to get back all the money Loucifer and her demons wasted. The Free Britney movement will only make her brand stronger not diminish it. This case sadly is taking Britney into a legendary status, there will be movies, tv shows, documentaries about her and her cship. I know that once she is free from the spawns of hell She will come stronger than yesterday and ever. This time around she will have the public on her side and her handlers will meet shame. Reckoning day is coming and Loucifer is not ready. 

spawns of hell Lol

i loved it

I honestly don't see her coming back soon even if the conservatorship dissolve in a minute. 

She was forced to work against her will for so many years, and this sure had an impact on her will and priorities. I honestly would be disgusted too. 

She can live on her name alone, milking her past achievements and brand. So I totally see her releasing merch, perfumes, clothes lines, but I think she is done playing The Britney Spears. We can maybe expect a single from time to time to ignite interest among her fans and to keep the brand going on, but that's mostly it imho. 

5 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I think you hit the nail on the head with "If Britney wants to do it" and "Its upto her"

Those points are what i heavily agree with, of course she can do it but will she even want to after this mess? Thats a question only she can answer

Exactly, glad you agree bb!

Yes. I see a 10th album eventually. A book & or documentary too. 
I think it will do better than BJ and Glory as well. Cement her place as a pop legend. 

But honestly that doesn’t matter until she is happy and is doing what she wants to do. She is doing the right thing refusing to work right now and I 1000% support that. 

Well knowing the quality of the material she releases when she’s really hands on, I think only greatness will come out of this. Britney expresses herself through her art and it’s important to her so obviously she will release new stuff and it will be the second biggest comeback in show-business (the first one being when she released Circus). People will be here for it and mostly for her, knowing all she has endured and how misunderstood she has been during all these years.

10 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I-, this is about Disco, not genres influenced by disco. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

House and Dance are not "influenced from disco", they ARE from disco.

But lets settle this discussion, Britney should be highly experimental with this album. On one side she does mid-tempo Rn'B and Hip-Hop tracks, and on the second side she should do a Blackout-esque Dark electro disco and dance music

She will if she

- Changes her image but also reminds people why the world fell in love with her
- Take more time to rehearse and not rush the choreo
- Lead single with an IT artist like either Ariana or Cardi B
- Superbowl performance (solo) and then drop the album and world tour announcement the same day!

She will be bigger than ever if she did the above.

12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Plus Britney never was a dance music artists. Most of her influences outside Madonna are either R&B and hip hop. She never really claimed pop music as an influence. 

But she is! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The whole circus and Blackout album ARE Dance-pop albums :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

And Blackout is a more disco-oriented Dance album :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I am working on a disco album, and i CAN confirm that 86% of the album is electro-influenced disco :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

10 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

He's a disco fanatic. He's like the disco version of those rock fans. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Still a great friend regardless though. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I did admit that i was wrong about shadow being a techno song :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And i did provide him with receipts :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And i am not the disco version of rock fans, i just show my love for disco, and dont go everywhere saying "I listen to disco music, omg look at how elite taste of mine, yall folks wish u have" :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Although you probably don't think like this (I hope) nor intend for this thread to give this impression. But I must say, I find it kind of cringe-worthy and insane that a lot of the fans that want Britney "free" keep fantasising about her "comeback",  or "she will rule the charts again", almost like they want her to be free just to be popular again and fu-fill some sort of weird dream they have. 

Realistically, if she got out of it she would probably just wanna live with her boys do some music here and there and that's probably it. Who knows, it isn't really important at this point and it's somewhat redundant. Let me know if I'm reaching lmao.

I’d love to see her do a disco twist on Hip-Hop/R&B. Think Thank U Next album meets The Weekend’s After Hours. Heavy bass, falsetto’s and trap beats meeting a dark-Tinged Disco Sound.

I’d love to see that. If done right, I think it could sound a lot like a brand new genre, very similar to what Billie did to the industry.

R&B and Hip Hop structure, using elements of Disco/dance instruments. Really just abuse the music and create something magical 

4 hours ago, Jack Spears said:

Although you probably don't think like this (I hope) nor intend for this thread to give this impression. But I must say, I find it kind of cringe-worthy and insane that a lot of the fans that want Britney "free" keep fantasising about her "comeback",  or "she will rule the charts again", almost like they want her to be free just to be popular again and fu-fill some sort of weird dream they have. 

Realistically, if she got out of it she would probably just wanna live with her boys do some music here and there and that's probably it. Who knows, it isn't really important at this point and it's somewhat redundant. Let me know if I'm reaching lmao.

I would be fine with Britney retiring but if she decides to release music again as a fan I obviously want her to be successful since I think her music deserves it + we don't know how her finances are since her handlers took advantage of her and her money

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

House and Dance are not "influenced from disco", they ARE from disco.

But lets settle this discussion, Britney should be highly experimental with this album. On one side she does mid-tempo Rn'B and Hip-Hop tracks, and on the second side she should do a Blackout-esque Dark electro disco and dance music

They're not the exact carbon copy of disco, other wise they would be called disco. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Archived