Ava Max's album "Heaven & Hell" predicted to debut at #26 in the US, And has officially debuted at #2 in the UK

14 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

How many predictions from our fellow exhalers came correct, minus mine and @ialwayssinglive :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I predicted 20k minimum; seems I overestimated Ava. :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Not to be a shady ***** (well actually yes), but there were folks here who actually thought the album could do twice or triple its actual debut numbers in the US.

The best Lady Gaga singles, ranked | EW.com

• Haha 1

Future Nostalgia debuted at number four on the US Billboard 200 dated 11 April 2020, with 66,000 album-equivalent units, including 18,000 pure album sales. Future Nostalgia became Lipa's first top 10 album on the chart and a major improvement over her self-titled debut album, which peaked at number 27. The following week, the album dropped to number 8, with sales declining by 43% to nearly 38,000 units.[240] It remained within the top ten in its third week. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Nostalgia#Commercial_performance

Looking at this, Ava has potential with her second album. Debuting at 26 with her first album, not bad, is King & Queens, or Sweet but Psycho, or Naked, her New Rules? She could have her Top 10 album on her next album.

:) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block