Ava Max's album "Heaven & Hell" predicted to debut at #26 in the US, And has officially debuted at #2 in the UK

Update 4:

In the US, Ava Max's new album Heaven & Hell is predicted to debut at #26 with just under 19K in sales plus streaming.

Guess my numbers were very close to the outcome, were they? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

Update 3:

Guess Ava has lost in the chart battle :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Heaven & Hell debuts at No.2 in the Official UK Charts selling 7,2k units

Still good for a debut artist, exhale? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

Update 2:

Seems that we have gotten some juicy information from @Invitation :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Even though, we have not recieved any new updates for her the album is going to perform in the US, heads are already up for Ava in The Official Charts (UK Charts)! :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

The album is predicted to debut at #1 in the UK, selling 7,200 units already, and is just 300 units ahead #2 :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Lets see how the album, performs :bcut_britney_clapboard:

Update 1:

Seems like the album is already having a good start!

This week, the album has gone No.1 in the mid-week reports of UK's Charts, basically saying that so far, Heaven & Hell is having the highest sales and has a fair chance of debuting at No.1 in the UK charts!

Congrats to Ava,

Seems my predictions for her performance in Europe were right then :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

SOURCE: https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart-update/

Earlier:

I know i am taking a hiatus of Exhale to pursue my studying and revision for my coming assessments but,

I cannot leave the Ava Max fans like that by not giving them a piece of my Iconic series, right? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

So, hello everyone and welcome to the 5th Thread from my series "How much will (new album) sell in its first week?" ! 

I have just achieved my second diamond thread (in terms of views) of this series and i just want to say a Big hearty Thank You to everyone who has been ever since i started it and all the newcomers. I am extremely happy that you guys enjoy this series where we predict how much a new album is going to sell in its first week :) 

So now lets get back to business!   :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Ava Max has dropped her highly anticipated debut "Heaven & Hell" just yesterday and it already has welcomed a 65% user score rating on AlbumOfTheYear.com! The album features her biggest hits "Sweet But Psycho" and "Kings & Queens" and has a creative concept of Side A: Heaven, and Side B: Hell. So now the time has come where we predict how much the album is predicted to sell in its first week :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

So here are the circumstances:

• Heavy comparisons to older stars:- Ever since Ava Max become famous for her song "Sweet But Psycho" she has drawn severe comparisons to Lady Gaga for their "similar" costumes, music and aesthetic. Is it possible this is going to be the Madonna & Lady Gaga feud of the early 2020s where Gaga will call Ava reductive in a interview :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So with all of these comparisons, will it stop people from streaming or buying her record expecting a 2.0 Lady Gaga nobody wanted? 
  • New star: Once you are new and fresh to the screen, there is ~INTENSE~ pressure on you for having as strong album sales as your single sales, not to mention that your debut should deliver to the critic and GPs ears. So will this be a obstacle for Ava as there are already users calling the whole album "Radio-friendly" and "safe" ? Will this stop people who decided to give her a chance? 
  • One-hit wonder: Ava is already being deemed a one-hit wonder who will fade away once her lackluster first week sales will come out, but can Ava pull the UNO Reverse card, and deliver staggering first week sales for a debut act? Possibly more than BOMT debut sales? (121k)

So within these circumstances, how much do you expect it to sell?

From my side, i think if it (unfortunately) turns to become a flop, she will sell at least 20k-30k in the U.S and debut at #8, and since she is quite big in the UK, i expect a Top 3 debut with 50-70k sales, and internationally i expect her to sell 100k-120k. If it becomes a hit, i expect it to sell 50k-60k in the US with a No.1 debut, same numbers for the UK, and internationally it will sell 140k-155k. 

So what do you guys, predict? How much will "Heaven & Hell" sell? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

AVAMAXCD_1024x.png?v=1596059648ava-cassettes_1_.png

Related:

ava-sales.jpg.1d87e1a0a0e1aef775d2d2526153b017.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I think she’ll sell around what Katy Perrys’ Smile sold 50k-60k in its first week. I’m actually enjoying Ava’s album and I can’t say the same about Smile. I think the issue for Ava is partially the same for Katys’ release. She lost steam after Sweet but Psycho in the US (Katy lost steam after NRO).

Alicia Keys is going to get the number one spot. She has a loyal fan base :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Americans want things fast and now. IDK why record labels can’t figure this out. If any execs are reading this...drop singles and music videos on the same day. The old formula doesnt work anymore :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know i am taking a hiatus of Exhale to pursue my studying and revision for my coming assessments but,

I cannot leave the Ava Max fans like that by not giving them a piece of my Iconic series, right? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

So, hello everyone and welcome to the 5th Thread from my series "How much will (new album) sell in its first week?" ! 

I have just achieved my second diamond thread (in terms of views) of this series and i just want to say a Big hearty Thank You to everyone who has been ever since i started it and all the newcomers. I am extremely happy that you guys enjoy this series where we predict how much a new album is going to sell in its first week :) 

So now lets get back to business!   :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Ava Max has dropped her highly anticipated debut "Heaven & Hell" just yesterday and it already has welcomed a 65% user score rating on AlbumOfTheYear.com! The album features her biggest hits "Sweet But Psycho" and "Kings & Queens" and has a creative concept of Side A: Heaven, and Side B: Hell. So now the time has come where we predict how much the album is predicted to sell in its first week :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

So here are the circumstances:

• Heavy comparisons to older stars:- Ever since Ava Max become famous for her song "Sweet But Psycho" she has drawn severe comparisons to Lady Gaga for their "similar" costumes, music and aesthetic. Is it possible this is going to be the Madonna & Lady Gaga feud of the early 2020s where Gaga will call Ava reductive in a interview :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So with all of these comparisons, will it stop people from streaming or buying her record expecting a 2.0 Lady Gaga nobody wanted? 
  • New star: Once you are new and fresh to the screen, there is ~INTENSE~ pressure on you for having as strong album sales as your single sales, not to mention that your debut should deliver to the critic and GPs ears. So will this be a obstacle for Ava as there are already users calling the whole album "Radio-friendly" and "safe" ? Will this stop people who decided to give her a chance? 
  • British female singer: So for some reason, U.S has a weird dislike for British stars, with many of them failing to break their name onto the biggest music market in the world. You have to be an UK artist like Adele or Dua who can still bring strong sales in the US, but unless you arent, its going to be real hard for you. Now that Ava's singles in the US already have mediocre sales and chart performances, will this halt her from having good sales in the U.S?
  • One-hit wonder: Ava is already being deemed a one-hit wonder who will fade away once her lackluster first week sales will come out, but can Ava pull the UNO Reverse card, and deliver staggering first week sales for a debut act? Possibly more than BOMT debut sales? (121k)

So within these circumstances, how much do you expect it to sell?

From my side, i think if it (unfortunately) turns to become a flop, she will sell at least 20k-30k in the U.S and debut at #8, and since she is quite big in the UK, i expect a Top 3 debut with 50-70k sales, and internationally i expect her to sell 100k-120k. If it becomes a hit, i expect it to sell 50k-60k in the US with a No.1 debut, same numbers for the UK, and internationally it will sell 140k-155k. 

So what do you guys, predict? How much will "Heaven & Hell" sell? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Ava is American :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I think she’ll sell around what Katy Perrys’ Smile sold 50k-60k in its first week. I’m actually enjoying Ava’s album and I can’t say the same about Smile. I think the issue for Ava is partially the same for Katys’ release. She lost steam after Sweet but Psycho in the US (Katy lost steam after NRO).

Alicia Keys is going to get the number one spot. She has a loyal fan base :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Americans want things fast and now. IDK why record labels can’t figure this out. If any execs are reading this...drop singles and music videos on the same day. The old formula doesnt work anymore :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I kinda like how she released singles over the past year and now the album... Its like it helps shape the album.  IDK.  I think it's cool.  I think in the long run it will make the era more memorable

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block