Team Britney is so desperate to make a coin. They are dropping an official 2021 calendar

Spicechinodiva

6 hours ago, Fab britney said:

It is kinda nice and reminds me of the good ol days 99-04/05. I mean she is a classic artist now so it was inevitable. I wouldn’t sweat this btw they probs don’t make much from this just like how they don’t make much from an album

NO. I can’t stand when fans justify supporting this corruption because “it’s not like they make that much out of it”. WRONG. Britney’s going through hell and making sure not to work so that they don’t get a single penny using her name, we should NOT support anything “she” releases now. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Britney, once you're free of Jamie and Lou PLEASE make a high quality calendar full of new pics and I'll by a million billion for sure :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Those celebrities calendars usually sells nice, If Brenda helps Britney to kick Jamie and Tri Star out gurl better focus on the merch like crazy to make some quick bucks cause the way those leeches have been stealing from her.... :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Spoiler

But no Randee, ok? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

We can keep discussing but in the meantime there are just 10 copies left.

They will keep milking her name, there is no need for her to work or promote, expecially cause most of the incomes comes from nostalgic stuff casual fans will always be interested in. 

It just can't be helped. 

9 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

A Britney calendar is actually a great idea! I think I’ll make my own this weekend. 

Thanks for the idea, Loulou! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Please give us the PDF’s or whatever so we can plaster it all over Twitter and insta and show them that we ain’t buying their **** :tifflmao:

Archived