Team Britney is so desperate to make a coin. They are dropping an official 2021 calendar

Spicechinodiva

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1531909914/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_taRyFbJZVMHWH...

This amazon link takes you right to buy the 2021 official Britney Spears calendar 

Images are copyright Britney brands (the company lou established) under license from Epic Rights (the company they signed to handle all official merch)

So in lieu of no music. The team without her knowledge authorized an official calendar hoping to make money off of old photos. 

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

It is kinda nice and reminds me of the good ol days 99-04/05. I mean she is a classic artist now so it was inevitable. I wouldn’t sweat this btw they probs don’t make much from this just like how they don’t make much from an album

There's no excuse,  I just saw a thread the other day where people were shamelessly buying her vinyls... so it's nice? Is it worth handing any money over to people abusing this woman? Can we get clear that it's not ok to buy from her brand anymore? There's literally no excuses,  no justifying it anymore.  You all have enough evidence that there's a mandatory need to boycott her brand. Every vinyl,  every perfume,  every calendar,  everything.  

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Gagabritxxx said:

I would buy this but I don’t want my money in those f/ucking leaches bank 

They are gonna make money no matter what. Those images get used in media many times and they have to pay rights to team Britney. Sony owns her masters so nothing is gonna stop them from licensing her music out (cship or not, it’s just business) which a small portion they have to pay to Britney since she gets residuals, also Britney owns stock in various companies of stuff she likes like coco cola, like nothing is gonna stop them, that’s why they were able to continue making money despite Britney trying to give her bare minimum over the years. 

Am I the only one who hates that cover photo? It looks nothing like her.

Also - why is the (iconic) Britney album cover falsely included in the preview images, but not actually part of the calender?

Also - This is basically just her old Vegas photoshoots (minus Dom) + a random Slave performance pic from when she was younger? lol... they didn't even include any Glory photos or screenshots lol.  who designed this mess? LOL ...

tv land GIF by YoungerTV

Archived