Jamie Spears claims that Britney's mental health is deteriorating again?

Easy There

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Or she'll be sad her dad died and will go into a depression and be bombarded by fans saying your free now while she's  trying to cope, all meanwhile she'll probably still be  under a conservatorship.

Hoping someone's dad dies who you know nothing about is pretty low and a ****ty quality in a person as a human being. A fan base couldn't be more hypocritical than the Britney Army, but that's what ya get with a bunch of Britney fans. Fake, shallow minded type  of people. Heres a good example of your typical free Britney fan.

"I'm  a good person trying to fight for the freedom of a person I've never met who I think I know so much about and shes such a good person because I see her post and I've saw some interviews where shes really nice and she never shades celebrities or causes drama so shes a really nice person and we must free her bc shes fine now bc I saw her at piece of me and she was like kind of okay and she works so she doesn't need a conservatorship anymore. Britney can manage a multi million dollar account and can remember to put clothes on, maybe not a bra but free the nip! She doesnt need anyone watching her bc she performs like how can she perform but need someone to watch over her and she has no rights bc we know that everytime she asks for a coffee they tell her no. Like she performed at a piece of me with a live mic at times and she was trying to tell us to free her. She wouldn't perform and screamed help, or at least that's what I saw so were trying to free Britney now." Theres a rally to free her this thursday, omg let's get starbz before we go!" This is gonna be so epic were gonna have so many people saying free Britney, they are like going to come out and present her to us and shes gonna like wave say thank you and peace the **** out." But we did it! We freed our girl. Wait what's she doing no Britney not another umbrella, I told you she wasn't ready for this.

And that is the way these forums and arguments sound. Oh wait it gets better. 

We have proof yawl from all these instagram people saying they've worked with her. Oh yeah and dont forget shes like telling us through her  Instagram that something is wrong with all these subtle things like wearing yellow because someone's there who's gonna beat her up if she doesnt. 

Her fan base just cant accept that she has a mental illness that is pretty clear. No one is helping her at this point, bull ****, theres something wrong with her and yawl crazy conspiracy theories need to accept that your little bubble pop princess can no longer be your little barbie. Time to move on and play with some of your other childhood dreams and let this one live her life in a stress free way. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3709472

IP Ban :jl:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

You can say or believe whatever you want, but conservatorships liker hers aren't for people with mental illnesses, period, that's what THE LAW says, not what fans or conspiracy theorists say.

There IS a specific type of conservatorship that is for people with certain mental issues, and those can't last longer than 1 year without having a proper evaluation to dictate whether it extends for another year, or the conservatee is ready to go. They didn't evaluate Britney's case until last year, 11 years after the conservatorship was first put in place.

People like you just can't accept that corruption exist, that the system can't always be trusted, that there are people that literally live off putting people under conservatorships.

And in the worst case, that she really needed a conservatorship, which she doesn't, then the people that have managed her these past 12 years should be prosecuted for making such a disabled person work this much, put her under stressful situations to get money, exhibit her on live tv shows and letting her drive her car every now and then knowing how mentally bad she is, among many other things, and should be removed from her life.

Good try trying to use the law and the system to prove a point, while there is corruption Britney never once spoke out, her mom has not spoken out, her friends have not, nowhere is anyone speaking up. At this point that means something. Usually when something like this is happening people start to speak up. I'm not talking about her hairdresser or someone she has worked with. I'm talking family, cousins, lawyers, but they have not. That is very telling. That means people that are actually inside the loop who know what's going on, believe something is wrong. Dont nda me, everyone knows speaking out to help someone is bad situation can be written off by a judge. There are ways to get around NDAs. 

1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

Good try trying to use the law and the system to prove a point, while there is corruption Britney never once spoke out, her mom has not spoken out, her friends have not, nowhere is anyone speaking up. At this point that means something. Usually when something like this is happening people start to speak up. I'm not talking about her hairdresser or someone she has worked with. I'm talking family, cousins, lawyers, but they have not. That is very telling. That means people that are actually inside the loop who know what's going on, believe something is wrong. Dont nda me, everyone knows speaking out to help someone is bad situation can be written off by a judge. There are ways to get around NDAs. 

Her family never spoke about it because they are all benefitting from Britney's hard earned money. 

What's not clicking, sis? :hillary:

5 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

LOL That means people that are actually inside the loop would never open their mouth because they are the ones who makes money from the cship!! :jl:

1 minute ago, BONO Productions said:

Her family never spoke about it because they are all benefitting from Britney's hard earned money. 

What you saying they just want the best for her and aren't leeching off her at all, like Juno Lou, who despite not having a degree in anything is somehow able to manage SJB Revocable Trust :gagasmile:

6 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

How are they getting money? Ya think Jamie's like here's money from Britney's account to shut up. How is it not clicking with you. What you think that somehow people are just paying off everyone in Britney's family and no word of this has come up yet. Where is the evidence of this payout you all seem to know about but not even the court is aware of this. Receipts please. I want bank statements, wire transfers, mortgage statements, trial balances. Yawl got all that evidence right. 

Oh wait here comes the it's in a untraceable offshore account that they all have access to. What detective movie are we in right now. 

18 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

She can do piece of me bc theres plenty of people helping her there. At home when the help leaves we get free da *** Britney. 

Do you know how many accountants are alcoholics managing multi million dollar business accounts, arguement revoked. Ya think Britney is gonna stroll into a bank and be like I was wondering what your interest rates are on your savings accounts. Would it be better to invest in Roth 401k. Nah Britney is more like " what do you mean I'm out of money, I'm famous, I'm britney *****."

Please go where you come from ..thank you 

2 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

How are they getting money? Ya think Jamie's like here's money from Britney's account to shut up. How is it not clicking with you. What you think that somehow people are just paying off everyone in Britney's family and no word of this has come up yet. Wheres the evidence of this payout you all seem to know but not even the court is aware of this. Receipts please. I want bank statements, word transfers, mortgage statements, trial balances. Yawl got all that evidence. 

Oh wait here comes the it's in a untraceable offshore account that they all have access to. What detective movie are we in right now. 

It's funny how you're asking for receipts when you can't even support your claim that Britney has a mental illness. 

Where's your medical records, sweetie? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I'd love to see it. :tiffeyeroll:

28 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

"Britney never once spoke out" whet? The letter(Andrew Gallery), the emails, and the famous voicemail her team denies is her but clearly is..

Her brother saying she's always wanted out of it.

She literally just validated #FreeBritney in court documents. She's shown she wants out numerous times.

Even if she had issues it’s sooooo clear he is absolutely detrimental to her mental health. With his history he should be under a restraining order to stay away from her, not in control of her. If any person in this situation cared at all about her mental health James would be removed from everything ASAP. He is truly evil.

12 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Even if she had issues it’s sooooo clear he is absolutely detrimental to her mental health. With his history he should be under a restraining order to stay away from her, not in control of her. If any person in this situation cared at all about her mental health James would be removed from everything ASAP. He is truly evil.

Yes.

I would be scared for my life if I were Britney. Even in FTR and IABJ you could tell how scared she is of him.

1 hour ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Yes.

I would be scared for my life if I were Britney. Even in FTR and IABJ you could tell how scared she is of him.

Definitely, we only know probably the tip of the iceberg where it concerns his hideous, abusive behaviour. I shudder to think about behind the scenes, my heart breaks for Britney - there is absolutely no reason to keep her tied to someone she so adamantly opposes, it’s honestly despicable that something like this can happen to anyone.

12 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Definitely, we only know probably the tip of the iceberg where it concerns his hideous, abusive behaviour. I shudder to think about behind the scenes, my heart breaks for Britney - there is absolutely no reason to keep her tied to someone she so adamantly opposes, it’s honestly despicable that something like this can happen to anyone.

Yeah. Its a ridiculous American trash. Conservatorship are scary af in general when you think about it

Archived