Britney: we should thank all the nurses, volunteers and heroes in our lives who truly make a difference in our world

Slayer

Britney shared the following post:

While we are all searching for answers during these uncertain times ….. trying to keep our spirits up  🙏 ….. I think it is a good time to see all of the good that’s happening around us !!!!!! Specifically I think we should thank all of the nurses …. volunteers …. and heroes in our lives who are truly making a difference in OUR world 🌍🌎🌏 !!!!!!!! Do what you can no matter how small ….. cleanliness is a sign of passion so let’s keep our planet CLEAN ….. please RECYCLE ♻️ …… and show compassion for our neighbors 🌹🌹🌹 !!!!!! It’s that simple, folks !!!!!

rsz_ehg4yh2woam-awf.jpg.d44982051a174d082624917a94e1917f.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe I shouldn't say this now but I will...if you want to keep our planet clean britney ( if it's she who wrote the caption) maybe you can start by not littering; not dropping litter out of your car window, not flying paper planes unless it's your garden and you're going to pick them up and not throwing your cigarette butts around.if she really recycles, good for her, good for everyone but other than that, I don't believe that she follows her own advice (unless she has changed).lazy to find the candids.

5 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

maybe I shouldn't say this now but I will...if you want to keep our planet clean britney ( if it's she who wrote the caption) maybe you can start by not littering; not dropping litter out of your car window, not flying paper planes unless it's your garden and you're going to pick them up and not throwing your cigarette butts around.if she really recycles, good for her, good for everyone but other than that, I don't believe that she follows her own advice (unless she has changed).lazy to find the candids.

waiting for the receipts on this

Angry New York GIF

32 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

So why say anything without proof? I don't remember her throwing litter out of her car unless it was AT paparazzi when in that case it's justified for the way they surrounded her car back then.

9 hours ago, Nickey said:

waiting for the receipts on this

Angry New York GIF

8 hours ago, Liz88 said:

So why say anything without proof? I don't remember her throwing litter out of her car unless it was AT paparazzi when in that case it's justified for the way they surrounded her car back then.

why say anything without proof? why not? lol.as if everyone comes with receipts for everything on a fan discussion forum.that's funny, why would I or anyone in here lie about her littering? we are all fans.and we've probably seen tons of candids of her, I'm surprised that you need to ask for proof.anyways, here are some receipts (the first one is from 2014, it's not recent but not very old either, which makes me think she still does it):

c9eGWe.jpgfaQL4b.jpgLeUNM8.jpgdPdf7O.png

there are more but of course I won't go through all of her candids or paparazzi videos.there were some pics of her flying paper planes out of a hotel balcony with her sons (from 2016) and I couldn't find the ones where she was dropping litter out of the window of her car (I'm assuming it was from the ff era but I'm not sure about the year) and no, she wasn't throwing it at the paparazzi, she dropped it on the street.also, I wouldn't be ok with it even if she threw it at the paparazzi, littering is littering.it was also disgusting when she threw coffee at paparazzi in 2004 and left the cup on the ground.there are other candids of her leaving the cigarette butts on the ground from different years (for example, there is a video of 2007ney dropping her cigarette in front of a market before going in but I'm not gonna bother because you'll say it's justified because it was in 2007.and I'm not saying that she's the only one doing it, a lot of smokers do that, I'm saying that it's also littering and it's funny for me when she says keep the planet clean).

3 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

why say anything without proof? why not? lol.as if everyone comes with receipts for everything on a fan discussion forum.that's funny, why would I or anyone in here lie about her littering? we are all fans.and we've probably seen tons of candids of her, I'm surprised that you need to ask for proof.anyways, here are some receipts (the first one is from 2014, it's not recent but not very old either, which makes me think she still does it):

c9eGWe.jpgfaQL4b.jpgLeUNM8.jpgdPdf7O.png

there are more but of course I won't go through all of her candids or paparazzi videos.there were some pics of her flying paper planes out of a hotel balcony with her sons (from 2016) and I couldn't find the ones where she was dropping litter out of the window of her car (I'm asuming it was from the ff era but I'm not sure about the year) and no, she wasn't throwing it at the paparazzi, she dropped it on the street.also, I wouldn't be ok with it even if she threw it at the paparazzi, littering is littering.it was also disgusting when she threw coffee at paparazzi in 2004 and left the cup on the ground.there are other candids of her leaving the cigarette butts on the ground from different years (for example, there is a video of 2007ney dropping her cigarette in front of a market before going in but I'm not gonna bother because you'll say it's justified because it was in 2007.and I'm not saying that she's the only one doing it, a lot of smokers do that, I'm saying that it's also littering and it's funny for me when she says keep the planet clean).

You do realize you’re bringing and comparing pictures and moments from the early 00’s mostly? Also she posted this today, so she must have educated herself and changed habits, we never know. People are always evolving and growing, I think Britney is a perfect example of a nice and respectful person.

14 minutes ago, Mutya said:

You do realize you’re bringing and comparing pictures and moments from the early 00’s mostly? Also she posted this today, so she must have educated herself and changed habits, we never know. People are always evolving and growing, I think Britney is a perfect example of a nice and respectful person.

" I don't believe that she follows her own advice (unless she has changed)"

+ I didn't say or imply that she was a bad person or something like that.

8 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

" I don't believe that she follows her own advice (unless she has changed)"

+ I didn't say or imply that she was a bad person or something like that.

I know, I just think it’s unfair to say she doesn’t follow her own advice and use as argument pictures from twenty years ago. She used to be photographed every day of her life, imagine if it was with you and every single thing you did be immortalized for the world to see and judge

3 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I know, I just think it’s unfair to say she doesn’t follow her own advice and use as argument pictures from twenty years ago. She used to be photographed every day of her life, imagine if it was with you and every single thing you did be immortalized for the world to see and judge

I agree, but some of the pics and incidents are from 2014-2016 etc (not only the ones I posted here, I couldn't find them all), not that old.can't people change in a couple of years, in their 30's? they can, but there is slight possibility.and this environment issue is very important, I talk about it whenever I get the chance.before someone comes in asking if I am acting responsibly, yes, I do my best.

Archived