New court docs claim Britney's estate is worth around $57 million NOT including her music

Slayer

2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Perfume is included with the Royalties they said they can’t put a number to. She received one large amount for her perfume deal and gets x amounts of royalties per year, although it’s not as much as we would think it would be. 

That’s what I don’t get tho how can they not be able to calculate how much that is as for example what I’ve heard with royalties like from the show friends I think One of the actors that showed up in a few episodes said he still gets a cheque every month from it so they definitley should be able to calculate  how much she gets. 

2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Perfume is included with the Royalties they said they can’t put a number to. She received one large amount for her perfume deal and gets x amounts of royalties per year, although it’s not as much as we would think it would be. 

If that was true which I doubt. A deal to begin a perfume line I assumes may start off as just 3 different fragrances, Britney has 20 plus fragrances I’m sure her contact was renegotiated & she gets a lot of money 

6 minutes ago, Roger said:
  • +400k per show, +300 Piece of Me dates
  • 15M for The X-Factor
  • +2 billion bottles of perfume sold
  • Endorsement (Pepsi, KENZO, Epic Deals)
  • +59M in 2012 alone
  • +58M in 2017 alone

Where is the money ?

We have to also remember all the money doesn't go to her.  A large chunk goes to the venues, the dancers, all the electricians and audio engineers and staff, security, management, the companies she's endorsing, all the people that watch her like a hawk so she doesn't speak out, Loucifer, Papa Colon, etc. 

20 minutes ago, jennyj said:

We have to also remember all the money doesn't go to her.  A large chunk goes to the venues, the dancers, all the electricians and audio engineers and staff, security, management, the companies she's endorsing, all the people that watch her like a hawk so she doesn't speak out, Loucifer, Papa Colon, etc. 

The reported +400k for PoM was her salary, not what went to Planet Hollywood, the dancers etc. Back when the show was still on, it was reported that 1M a week was deposed on her bank account.

She pays her father, K-Fed, Sam Ingham etc. a lot of money, but she should be way richer !

Her total personal expanses in 2017 (meals, insurances, travels etc.) were as low as -400k. This woman ranked herself dozens of millions but only spent 0,75% of her own earnings ? That's sick !

Where is the money ?

• Like 1

What baffles me is that it just doesnt consider all the money she made through these 12 years of conservatorship. Its clear that Jamie and Tri Star took Britney's money to inject it in the several shell companies they created over the years to avoid taxes and to drain it as they please. I wonder if Bessemer takes control, will they investigate all the money moves they made in order to evaluate how much money Britney actually has and if the court will force them to give it back to Britney, or Jamie and Lou will get away with millions of dollars they have stolen from her? :tired:

Her salary for 4 years POM alone, smth around 300k-400k per night, should've have added at least  $75 million dollars to that bunch. Not to mention the rest. If its almost impossible to calculate it then make it possible you ****ers  :badthoughts:

She doesn't own her music, don't be delusional. The writers own her back catalogue.

If Lily Allen is correct about royalties, a song only generates something like 10% back to the artist (and that's if they've had significant writing credit) - depending on method of purchase. Streaming services take a lot of commission now, they only start getting royalties per hundred thousand plays or something now. Didn't we see that Brit was earning something like 500,000k a month during those years.

Been saying all along that you lot were mistaken about her true wealth. She was near broke living with Kevin, spending in a day what she earned in a month. 

8 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

she was worth over 100 mill in 2002 allegedly

She earned 39.2 in 2001 alone and topped forbes 2002 list 

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2056252.stm

She was on the cover of people magazine in 2002 and they mentioned that she already had over 100 million by then, she even talked about that briefly joking how crazy it was for her being 'freakin rich'

https://people.com/archive/cover-story-britneys-next-act-vol-58-no-10/

Since the cship was put in place, these were her earnings Forbes reported each year she was or almost was on the list of 100 highest paid artists in the world. 

2009 #13 $35 million
2010 #6 64 million 
2012 #6 58 million 
(2013 she wasnt on the list that year, but that was what Forbes wrote about her in mid 2013 when the list was out: 

We estimate that Spears brought in $24 million over the past 12 months. A lot of that came from her one-season hosting stint on The X-Factor, but it wasn’t enough for her to compete with power pop stars like Rihanna and Justin Bieber.)

2015: #82 31 million 
2016 #99 $30,500,000 million 
2017 #89 34 million 

I still don't get this article ... Ok the intangible assets are difficult to price, but this is literally playing with words : Actually it's like a company where everything has a price and is traceable in an account but the Goodwill, brand recognition and intellectual property, such as patents, trademarks, and copyrights are "unreal" money but that contributes to the value of the company.

All the already earned money (Music included : sales, tours, perfumes deals ...) went through a bank account and is/was in a bank account.

I truly believe that -sadly- her worth is 60-ish and that some people took advantage of her situation .... it's inhuman if this is true (deep inside i hope i'm wrong) 

if that includes her properties, then how much is her house worth?

i imagine at least 10+ million

so yeah she doesnt have that much at the end of the day

I saw a tiktok from an actress that said she read online that she was worth 4 million and she laughed

she said she's in dept and then went on to talk about her salary in a big series she was on

and how at the time (even not being so famous) she had to pay business managers, assistants, rent in two different places because of shooting, stylists, etc

Britney has that 24/7, its a lot of money that goes away

and her lawyers must be expensive as f