Neve Campbell is officially back for Scream 5

Slayer

It's not a Scream movie without Sidney prescott as the whole franchise is revolved around. Went from final girl to actually having an entire film series about a killer with an obsession on her.

First Film, Boyfriend went psycho, killed her mother for Funcking his father, mom left had anger and abdonment issues that caused him to trip, planned to kill Sidney and her father on the one year anniversary of the ****** of her mother, Stu got involved simply by Peer pressure.

Second one was revenge By Billy's mom, While Mickey carried out the *******, Mrs. Loomis killed Randy (a fan favorite, still to this day one of the most controversial and talked about in the Scream movies) for talking poorly about Billy, so she went Knife Happy.

Scream 3 revolved around what set off the trilogy, Turns out Sidney had a half Brother, Roman that nobody knew about.

Reina (Maureen Prescott), was an aspiring actress that was actually gang ***** which resulted in Roman, but she rejected him saying Reina is dead and so is Roman. 

So he stalked her, filmed the ****** affair of Maureen and Mr. Loomis, Mom despite being married got around, Cotton was one thing, But using Billy's father was all Roman needed to set off the events that all have failed to try, Roman wanted the life Sidney had, She had his mother, he took care of that by having the ****** happened. But, like he said. He had no idea they were gonna do the real life ******* that he helped set in motion into a film series. He ended up directing a real life ******* into a franchise, but unfortunately Sidney killed him cos he failed to understand he also created the ultimate survivor who refused to see herself as a victim. 

11 years later Sidney return's to Woodsboro and a whole new generation of ******* is happening, once again it's her family. Her cousin Jill was jealous of what Sidney became, she duplicated everything, even killing her own Mom saying no loss there, you're mom died so in order to become you, my Mom had to go.

But her accomplice was also ******** as Sidney told him, people like the lone survivor, Jill messed up when Sidney killed her saying one rule in movies.

Don't Funk with the original as she shot her in the head.

It will be interesting to see how this film will torment Sidney. 

Maybe a kid of Billy Will be the ultimate way for a killer to have motivation on wanting Sidney dead. 

• Like 1
On 8/30/2020 at 12:59 AM, Garrett said:

I hope they don't go the Halloween route where it is all about the high kill count. What made the original Scream and Halloween so good was the fact it was about the chase/stalk not just kill after kill. The killers really took their time with their prey, that's scarier than these unrealistic death scenes. 

Give us a SMG I Know What You Did Last Summer chase scene, please....

I hope so too! I mean they keep saying it's a relaunch... but Marley Shelton from Scream 4 also returned for this. So they better continue the storyline!

Also hoping for Hayden Panettiere to return as well!

scared horror GIF

• Like 1
2 hours ago, electricopop said:

I hope so too! I mean they keep saying it's a relaunch... but Marley Shelton from Scream 4 also returned for this. So they better continue the storyline!

Also hoping for Hayden Panettiere to return as well!

scared horror GIF

Yes! we NEED Kirby, I have a feeling she'll be the next one announced!

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 9:59 AM, Garrett said:

I hope they don't go the Halloween route where it is all about the high kill count. What made the original Scream and Halloween so good was the fact it was about the chase/stalk not just kill after kill. The killers really took their time with their prey, that's scarier than these unrealistic death scenes. 

YEEEESSSS, exactly. Just like s3 X you want all the foreplay, not just the main event (ha ha ha). But OF COURSE Neve has to come back, they cannot continue this franchise without her!

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Hopefully they move this out of the January slot, it makes me think they don't have a lot of faith in the movie after Scream 4 was a failure at the box office (but it was great imo). I think if they put this in October it would smash especially with COVID hopefully being over in 2022?

They have Halloween scheduled for next October. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block