Neve Campbell is officially back for Scream 5

Slayer

Just noticed it's going to be released in January. Every horror movie in January SUCKS big time. It's been confirmed that those are the less popular time slots and movies that are not expected to do well are released first quarter of the year especially January. I watched every horror movie released in January this year and they were all a steaming pile of garbage. Oh well still perched for this :cheersney:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yasssss love those movies! Still remember being traumatized by my uncle putting the first one on before trick or treating. Nearly **** myself :gloriascary: BUT I did beg my mom for a Ghostface costume next Halloween (she said no) :kidcries: 

I watched the second movie when I was like 8-9 and I couldn’t sleep without a lamp like 3 months :hahaha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Just noticed it's going to be released in January. Every horror movie in January SUCKS big time. It's been confirmed that those are the less popular time slots and movies that are not expected to do well are released first quarter of the year especially January. I watched every horror movie released in January this year and they were all a steaming pile of garbage. Oh well still perched for this :cheersney:

I LOVE horror movies and I LOVE the Scream franchise! It is truly one of my absolute favorite horror franchises! I agree that the ones that were released in January this year were horrible. But last year, we got Escape Room in January and that was FANTASTIC! :kylie:

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
16 minutes ago, Roger said:

My fave franchise of all-time. I've lost hope for a new sequel after Wes's passing... I can't wait !!! 

Hayden Panetierre has to come back !

i know!!! She was my favorite in Scre4m. Whenever someone doesnt very clearly die, they survive, unless she doesn't wanna do it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hope they don't go the Halloween route where it is all about the high kill count. What made the original Scream and Halloween so good was the fact it was about the chase/stalk not just kill after kill. The killers really took their time with their prey, that's scarier than these unrealistic death scenes. 

Give us a SMG I Know What You Did Last Summer chase scene, please....

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block