Neve Campbell is officially back for Scream 5

Slayer

3 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I watched the second movie when I was like 8-9 and I couldn’t sleep without a lamp like 3 months :hahaha:

Hahahaha that was my little sister when I made her watch the “found footage” of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 remake. She still talks about it today about how I traumatized her and ruined her winter vacation just by showing her that minute clip :queenie: The Ring traumatized me the most and I begged my sisters to let me sleep in their room for a week (they said no) :queenie:

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

YES! Angry Hayden Panetierre  is my FAVORITE Hayden Panetierre and Kirby was ICONIC. Brb, gonna go watch Scream 4!

omg I just googled her to find out she's been going through a lot - abuse, assault with deadly weapon (from her ex-boyfriend). 

I don't think she will be back because she hasn't really been acting since 2016.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I wonder if it's because they haven't even started filming yet & with Covid it might not be ready by next October? 

I have no idea :akii: I do agree though January is a very odd time!

It will start filming at the end of this year. And Halloween sequel is already scheduled for next October because of COVID.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Invitation said:

omg I just googled her to find out she's been going through a lot - abuse, assault with deadly weapon (from her ex-boyfriend). 

I don't think she will be back because she hasn't really been acting since 2016.

I heard about those things. But hasn't it been a little while since she went through that stuff? She DID post something on IG not too long ago referencing a "Kirby" haircut. And it was around the same time that the other cast members were starting to sign on! I hope she comes back! :mcry:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Just noticed it's going to be released in January. Every horror movie in January SUCKS big time. It's been confirmed that those are the less popular time slots and movies that are not expected to do well are released first quarter of the year especially January. I watched every horror movie released in January this year and they were all a steaming pile of garbage. Oh well still perched for this :cheersney:

They may move it. They may not even make that release date with complications of covid. Practices now in Hollywood. Hopefully it moves I totally agree horror movies r best in summer into fall. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Coco Perez said:

Need Emma Roberts back 

She died in Scream 4. Sydney shot her in the head. Sydney is no dummy.

That is where Jill f'd up. She forgot her own cousin survived 3 attempts at her life. Jill's downfall was really not understanding her cousin own game at horror. 

Don't F with the original is what Sydney said as Jill was dying. 

Remember in Scre4M (how Scream 4 was stylized in the title). 

Jill messed up twice. 

Not knowing her cousin was much smarter, And by telling Dewey (her biggest f up) that her and Gale can talk about matching wounds, giving it away she was the killer the whole time. 

Sydney gave her an electric head shock, with a message when it comes to remakes. Don't F with the original and a shot to the heart, no way can Jill survive. But Kirby has a better chance. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block