I don't believe Britney reads BreatheHeavy

Adam Wiatrowski97

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion Britney has definitely at the very least visited BreatheHeavy in the past because we have seen how many years ago she'd read gossip magazines about her in gas stations just to see what they were saying about her, she's a curious cat lol. BUT NOW? Doubtful with the strange circumstances surrounding her controlled life.

Her boyfriend has internet access and can tell her everything. I believe Britney called him but he used his call with Britney to tell people to stop bullying him. He turned it all about himself.

The reason she called him is because he went to the rally, hes the only public figure to go to one. Britney contacted many random unknown people asking for help many times.

2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Her boyfriend has internet access and can tell her everything. I believe Britney called him but he used his call with Britney to tell people to stop bullying him. He turned it all about himself.

The reason she called him is because he went to the rally, hes the only public figure to go to one. Britney contacted many random unknown people asking for help many times.

How did she contact them? Any evidence? 

Archived