Bella Thorne made $2 million on OnlyFans in one week, OnlyFans quietly changes their tipping system sparking outrage

• Leader

thorne.jpg.8dd01123b15a41a7dd7b1b9fd063bcca.jpg

Actress Bella Thorne joined OnlyFans this week and reportedly already banked $2 million. She's charging $20 a month.

The subscription-based site is typically used for adult workers to sell their exclusive, usually **** content to subscribers for a monthly fee. 

Thorne joined in on the action, and although she said her ***** would not be available on the site, thousands subscribed and expected scandalous content. 

There were screen caps floating around that appeared to be written by Thorne, though many refute they're fake, that claimed she would release nude content for $200.

OnlyFans changed their rules today without any heads up, and it's hurting s \e/ x workers in a big way. There's now a $50 cap on pay-per-view messages (essentially, exclusive content sent to paying subscribers), and a $100 cap on tips, Rolling Stone reports.

There's outrage because this caps what adult workers can make on the site and many suspect it's because of Thorne. 

OF is becoming more main stream. Actors and musicians are joining it and selling exclusive content to die-hard fans there (versus offering it for "free" on Instagram). 

Would YOU pay $20 a month for exclusive content from your fav? 

Thots, Exhale? 

• Love 1

Wasn't OnlyFans exclusively a **** thing, though?! I feel like celebrities should **** right off unless they're willing to show their cracks and stuff. :tina: While I have nothing against *** workers, I do think it's quite pathetic that people are willing to spend $20 just to see someone naked when there's so much free **** online. Like, how little self worth do you have that you need a celebrity (that will never ever actually care about you) to make you feel special. :peasants:

• Love 3

If Britney had an only fans I might pay $20 a month to watch her do normal people things in her house like vacuuming or buying groceries. I’d pay to see her make an omelette or wash dishes. Incredibly mundane I know, but compared to the untouchable superstar we knew her as, it would be almost odd and eye catching to see her do something so real. She should upload a video of herself shopping at Target! I’d love to see her to do a shopping haul.  :cheersney:   :haha:   :yesokay:   

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If Britney had an only fans I might pay $20 a month to watch her do normal people things in her house like vacuuming or buying groceries. I’d pay to see her make an omelette or wash dishes. Incredibly mundane I know, but compared to the untouchable superstar we knew her as, it would be almost odd and eye catching to see her do something so real. She should upload a video of herself shopping at Target! I’d love to see her to do a shopping haul.  :cheersney:   :haha:   :yesokay:   

I'd pay $20 to watch a topless Britney Spears painting, while she listens to Mariah Carey's number one hits. :clicktina:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block