top britney songs you can't live without...

thelegendney

Just now, bliss said:

Even knowing that I still love it since it's Britney singing most of the song... I just think of those parts as background vocals

I exclusively listen to the demo as the glitch and the literal alien vocals in the official version kill me. Like the fact that Will U Stop has yet to release a corrected version...

He needs to stick to building cars or whatever it is that he does when he's not "making music."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10.Mannequin/Criminal

09. Amnesia

08.Quicksand

07.Cinderella

06.I Run Away

05.Girl In The Mirror

04.Where Are You Now

03.And Then We Kiss (Remix)

02.Mona Lisa

01.Rebellion

Bonus:Am I A Sinner,Pleasure You,Love The Hurt Away,Autumn Goodbye,Walk On By,Liar,Till It´s Gone,Gasoline,Seal It With A Kiss,Perfume,Don´t Cry,Hold On Tight,Out From Under,Unusual You,Shattered Glass,Break The Ice,Freakshow,Toy Soldier,Over To You Now,Showdown,The Hook Up,I´v just Begun,Chaotic,Don´t Go Knocking On My Door,What You See Is What You Get,Deep In My Heart,SM Remix,Tom´s Diner,Sugafall,Kiss Yo all Over,Strangest Love,Shadow,Drop That Beautiful,Up´N´´Down,Till The World Ends,Just Love,Just Like Me,What you Need,If I´m Dancing,My Prerogative,Brightest Morning Star,Stronger,Everyday

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Hating an album because the masses hate it makes you an unenlightened individual in need of praying. I’ll be adding you to my prayer list sister :riri:

Sis, please, I need all the prayers I can get. My brain has still not healed from sitting through that album. Whole album should have been called "Don't Cry", to be fair. As a warning of things to come...

But seriously both DC and HOT are songs that sound like demos Jennifer Love Hewitt would have recorded in the mid-90s. I have never recovered from such a sad state of affairs.

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Sis, please, I need all the prayers I can get. My brain has still not healed from sitting through that album. Whole album should have been called "Don't Cry", to be fair. As a warning of things to come...

But seriously both DC and HOT are songs that sound like demos Jennifer Love Hewitt would have recorded in the mid-90s. I have never recovered from such a sad state of affairs.

Excuse you but Miss Jennifer Love Hewitt is a 90s icon :clicktina: don’t diss Miss W O M A N 

:riri:

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I exclusively listen to the demo as the glitch and the literal alien vocals in the official version kill me. Like the fact that Will U Stop has yet to release a corrected version...

He needs to stick to building cars or whatever it is that he does when he's not "making music."

I've never noticed the glitch in the song where is it?

Archived