top britney songs you can't live without...

thelegendney

Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

Just Like Me or Just Luv Me :raven:

Just now, Towelney said:

God Luv Me? :urite:

Hide contents

Or Just Like Me? :imacat:

OMG AT THE CONFUSION HERE. AS IF THERE'S ANY DOUBT ITS GOD LUVE ME. :tiffanycries: Her vocals on this track are angelic, pure, and vulnerable. I love everything from her dramatic sighing in the beginning, her flawless adlibs, and the overall moodiness and vibe on the song. This song is constantly paid dust. She tweeted about it once before Glory was released, I believe it was meant to be a single at some point. Missed opportunity to have a rapper collab on this track instead of Make Me. Which is flawless with her vocals alone.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You know it, sis! :badthoughts::evilpatrick:

I will say though. It may be Myah's song, but its Britney's video! She mimed for ha life in that video and bent ha damn knee for the first time in 5 years. ICONIQUE. :praisega:

MATM is never appreciated enough. The video is like one of, if not, the best video she's ever recorded for the choreography alone. 2003 me was bald, sis. Best believe. 

Work Beep's video is everythingg :yesplease:

Yeah MATM's video is also amazing it genuinely has her best choreography :nyschool:

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

OMG AT THE CONFUSION HERE. AS IF THERE'S ANY DOUBT ITS GOD LUVE ME. :tiffanycries: Her vocals on this track are angelic, pure, and vulnerable. I love everything from her dramatic sighing in the beginning, her flawless adlibs, and the overall moodiness and vibe on the song. This song is constantly paid dust. She tweeted about it once before Glory was released, I believe it was meant to be a single at some point. Missed opportunity to have a rapper collab on this track instead of Make Me. Which is flawless with her vocals alone.

You're gonna hate me but I never listen to this song :jl:

Just now, KaylynShea said:

MATM is the most underrated Brit song that I feel just does not get the justice it deserves. best choreo imo. best performances

What Britney was serving in that video was LEGENDARY teas. No pop star today has come CLOSE to the amount of charisma and stage presence she delivered in that song. That energy...

We truly are lucky that in billions of years of existence we were born in the same grain of sand/time as one Britney Jean Spears. #Blessed every day.

OMG AT THE CONFUSION HERE. AS IF THERE'S ANY DOUBT ITS GOD LUVE ME. :tiffanycries: Her vocals on this track are angelic, pure, and vulnerable. I love everything from her dramatic sighing in the beginning, her flawless adlibs, and the overall moodiness and vibe on the song. This song is constantly paid dust. She tweeted about it once before Glory was released, I believe it was meant to be a single at some point.

I would’ve released it around Valentines with a video to begin the Glory era :bedtime:

Just now, Towelney said:

I would’ve released it around Valentines with a video to begin the Glory era :bedtime:

Who would you have collab on that track? 

I feel like Bieber would have fit on it. Especially since he was at the height of fame with the Purpose album and Britney's sound was very Revival.

Drake would have been another obvious choice. It could have been a very simple yet beautiful music video. :mcry:

Would have gone to #1 imo...

Team B been slipping. 

Who would you have collab on that track? 

I feel like Bieber would have fit on it. Especially since he was at the height of fame with the Purpose album and Britney's sound was very Revival.

Drake would have been another obvious choice. It could have been a very simple yet beautiful music video. :mcry:

Would have gone to #1 imo...

Team B been slipping. 

No rap collab, just Britney :mcry:

In order of release (the limit does not exist) :jj: 

Baby One More Time

(You Drive Me) Crazy

Born To Make You Happy 

Oops!...I Did It Again

Stronger

Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door

(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

What U See (Is What U Get)

Lucky

Can’t Make You Love Me 

Britney (whole album :jj:)

Me Against The Music

(I Got That) Boom Boom

Breathe On Me

Toxic

Outrageous

The Hook Up

Everytime

My Prerogative

Do Somethin

(I’ve Just Begun) Havin My Fun

And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)

Gimme More

Piece of Me

Radar

Break The Ice

Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

Hot as Ice

Womanizer

Circus

Kill The Lights

Shattered Glass

Unusual You

Hold It Against Me

Till The World Ends

Inside Out

I Wanna Go

Seal It With a Kiss

Criminal 

Up N’ Down

Scream and Shout

Work *****

Alien

Don’t Cry

Brightest Morning Star

Hold On Tight

Make Me

Slumber Party

Just Luv Me

Clumsy

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Love Me Down

What You Need

Better

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

Liar

The rest I could live without if I absolutely had to, but still like them or hate if your name is Passenger :riri: 

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

All amazing but Alien has been ruined for me since I learned of Myah's disastrous Not alones and take me homes. 

Even knowing that I still love it since it's Britney singing most of the song... I just think of those parts as background vocals

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

In order of release (the limit does not exist) :jj: 

Baby One More Time

(You Drive Me) Crazy

Born To Make You Happy 

Oops!...I Did It Again

Stronger

Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door

(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

What U See (Is What U Get)

Lucky

Can’t Make You Love Me 

Britney (whole album :jj:)

Me Against The Music

(I Got That) Boom Boom

Breathe On Me

Toxic

Outrageous

The Hook Up

Everytime

My Prerogative

Do Somethin

(I’ve Just Begun) Havin My Fun

And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)

Gimme More

Piece of Me

Radar

Break The Ice

Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

Hot as Ice

Womanizer

Circus

Kill The Lights

Shattered Glass

Unusual You

Hold It Against Me

Till The World Ends

Inside Out

I Wanna Go

Seal It With a Kiss

Criminal 

Up N’ Down

Scream and Shout

Work *****

Alien

Don’t Cry

Brightest Morning Star

Hold On Tight

Make Me

Slumber Party

Just Luv Me

Clumsy

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Love Me Down

What You Need

Better

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

Liar

The rest I could live without if I absolutely had to, but still like them or hate if your name is Passenger :riri: 

Not you basically listing her discography :gloria:

Archived