MEGARATE: Circus (GAME)

Just now, Style. said:

Did you see their outfits? They stink just like their tastes in music. My Baby > every Britney song that involves the word ‘Rock’. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I SAID WHAT TF I SAID DONT F QUOTE ME, CULTURE VULTURES :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You are totally on point!

I gave "My Baby" 9/10, though - It's so pure, honest and genuinely beautiful. The song also gave us huge iconic Britney vocals moment! I*'VE LIVED MY LIIIIIII_IIIFE <3  ha power!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

18 - Mmm Papi

Overall rate: 6.18

4zpB.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x3)  @Hooked-On-Knee @ElenaB @Geralt_of_Rivia 

Highest rate: 10/10 (x2)  @YvonneSpears  @RebelMe

Comments:

·     Such a cute song.

·     Circus own Private show. Amazing vocals, lackluster production

·     can't stand this track. 

·     Not a big fan. Verses are good but the chorus is a bit dreadful.

·     ship with no taste. I love this so much. The 60'/70' vibes really makes me want to move

·      I love this song! It's very Go Go Boots and fun. It definitely isn't appreciated as much as it should be within the fandom.

·      hate it tbh

·     This has always been my least favourite from the album. The instrumental is kinda catchy and fun so I’ll give the song points for that but the lyrics, title, outro and Britney’s different accents throughout the song are all cringy. 

·     A filler, and a cringy and bad one at that.

·     Okay, I love to make fun of it and call it things like Mmm Floppy. I secretly think it’s kinda fire.

·     Do Somethin's less attractive sibling. Still great though.

·      Cringy bop

·     Never a fan of this lyrically crass song, this should have been relegated as a bonus track.

·     Hot trash without the "hot".

·     It's a very fun bop  Let's make out , let's make outttt

·     Feels sarcastic and playful in the best way possible. May be the biggest stan of this song.

·     the song was a choice and i feel like Britney always has that one song on each album that makes you wonder...was she serious or was she just messing around? 

·     Nope. Too experimental.

·     It's a bit cringe lyrically but I still think it's catchy

·     Playful song - love it when she experiments with her voice

·     It’s a fun bop. Doesn’t deserve all of the hate it gets

·      I usually stan a quirky Brit song, but this one is a miss for me. I have to be in the mood for it 

·     It just didn't work

• Love 4
  • Haha 4