MEGARATE: Circus (GAME)

Just now, Slayer said:

In last place is…

19 - My Baby

Overall rate: 5.9

6pFt.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x2) @Iconic 4 U @Peter Pan

Highest rate: 10/10 (x4) @YvonneSpears @Blackout2006 @RebelMe @BONO Productions 

Comments:

·      I usually skip that song, but I love the fact that she wrote it for her son.

·      I don’t get the hate. It’s such a beautiful song! It’s so mellow, sweet, and beautiful and Britney’s vocals are peaki

·     skippable but nice lyrics and vocals

·     It is sweet that she sings about her kids and the guitar in the back is kinda pretty and well that’s it… This rating allowed me to listen to this song in its entirety for the first time!

·     better production than Unusual You and Out from Under, her vocals are clearer and the lyrics are cute and a choice at the same time

·      Oh Momney... It's a beautiful song, it's just very out of place for the album. It's very Someday 2.0 and definitely not as good.

·     Boring and a bit cheesy

·      I give this song points at least for Britney’s vocals at the end, her writing and dedicating this song to her sons and the arrangement, but it just doesn’t do anything for me. She has better ballads. And ‘I smell your breath, it makes me cry’ is a questionable lyric choice.

·     Gets way too much hate.

·     Very sweet. But so out of place. Should have been a bonus track.

·     Perfect vocals. PERFECT. 

·      Sweet lullaby, but a hard skip in practice

·     The vocals deserve merit on this embarrassing song.

don't know why fans hated on this song tbh? I think they didn't realize it was about her babies, not a guy whose Issa bop.

·      breath she smells  Her vocals are angelic here.

·     I mean, I don’t like it but it feels like Britney gets to SANG a bit with little over production.

·     TINY HANDS YES THATS YEEEEEW. haha

·      I love you Britney but no

·     Simple and honest. Brit should write more songs like this

·     The melody is nice, but the lyrics ruin it for me

·     Points for being a song about her baby boy. But everything else about this song is so cringe 

·     The melody of the song is super sweet and her vocals aren't bad but the lyrics are an extreme downgrade compared to Someday (I Will Understand).

@Blackout2006 confirmed trash taste is confirmed and cemented. Sorry sis :imok: the fact you rated this higher than other bops in previous rates I just cannot 

• Haha 9
Just now, Slayer said:

In last place is…

19 - My Baby

6pFt.gif

Comments:

·      I usually skip that song, but I love the fact that she wrote it for her son.

·      I don’t get the hate. It’s such a beautiful song! It’s so mellow, sweet, and beautiful and Britney’s vocals are peaki

·     It is sweet that she sings about her kids and the guitar in the back is kinda pretty and well that’s it… This rating allowed me to listen to this song in its entirety for the first time!

·     better production than Unusual You and Out from Under, her vocals are clearer and the lyrics are cute and a choice at the same time

·      Oh Momney... It's a beautiful song, it's just very out of place for the album. It's very Someday 2.0 and definitely not as good.

·      I give this song points at least for Britney’s vocals at the end, her writing and dedicating this song to her sons and the arrangement, but it just doesn’t do anything for me. She has better ballads. And ‘I smell your breath, it makes me cry’ is a questionable lyric choice.

don't know why fans hated on this song tbh? I think they didn't realize it was about her babies, not a guy whose Issa bop.

·     I mean, I don’t like it but it feels like Britney gets to SANG a bit with little over production.

·     Points for being a song about her baby boy. But everything else about this song is so cringe 

·     The melody of the song is super sweet and her vocals aren't bad but the lyrics are an extreme downgrade compared to Someday (I Will Understand).

the fact that Tiny Hands had 4 10s

ub2HCnBMnqJVUn5rhEILi4dmUkPyNnYCz8TIo1-s

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i know u dont have tiny hands

tenor.gif?itemid=14740302

c920204c16af06aab1e2925fb585d791.gif Busted

Just now, Slayer said:

In last place is…

19 - My Baby

6pFt.gif

Comments:

81dd8224adf501c8ecf76467965d0826.gif

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mainshow said:

I fear, it's gonna be "My Baby" but honestly, it's criminially underrated - what a cute and honest song!

Did you see their outfits? They stink just like their tastes in music. My Baby > every Britney song that involves the word ‘Rock’. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I SAID WHAT TF I SAID DONT F QUOTE ME, CULTURE VULTURES :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1