FTR Britney

dt1991

I know I know, it’s 12 years ago but it’s actually hard to comprehend that Britney in FTR is the same Britney we see today. Imagine if she was able to see herself in years ahead, it’s just unrecognisable. I hope the true authentic Britney is still there to be seen! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like they made it hard to watch FTR and you can't find it anywhere because it shows just how normal and sane Britney really is.  It also showed how they all control her every move.  I do feel like she is being forced to take meds that are either in too high of a dose or she just doesn't need them.  I'm sure she has depression sometimes but who knows how many pills they have her on which would explain the weird way she acts sometimes on instagram. I say this because I had depression and was give lithium which I knew nothing about but is actually for bipolar people and it made me feel like a crazy person like I was losing my mind until I got off of it and changed to wellbutrin. I wish more people could see FTR so they can see just how sweet, wonderful and normal Britney is and how horrible the people around her are:brityes:

It’s so so upsetting. Two completely different people. But then we’ve seen Instagram vids not SO old when she had the brown hair, talking about astrology and being keen on freedom. That sounded like the Britney we know! Has it really gotten so much worse since then, so drastically? Or does Britney just act a certain way on Instagram on purpose.

2 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

I feel like they made it hard to watch FTR and you can't find it anywhere because it shows just how normal and sane Britney really is.  It also showed how they all control her every move.  I do feel like she is being forced to take meds that are either in too high of a dose or she just doesn't need them.  I'm sure she has depression sometimes but who knows how many pills they have her on which would explain the weird way she acts sometimes on instagram. I say this because I had depression and was give lithium which I knew nothing about but is actually for bipolar people and it made me feel like a crazy person like I was losing my mind until I got off of it and changed to wellbutrin. I wish more people could see FTR so they can see just how sweet, wonderful and normal Britney is and how horrible the people around her are:brityes:

You said everything. Meds can be best friends or your demon. And a wrong choice can ruin everything. I'm sure they give her unnecessary things.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

Yeah it sucks.

It just shows that her team only did FTR to profit off of her pain.

And now when it isnt convenient for them anymore, they block/ban it everywhere

FK her team! :fu:

Archived