Trump’s brother passed away

trump-brother.jpg.e2bd4dacb74b015a1e23f1476dcd1f5e.jpg

President Donald Trump's brother died in a hospital in New York City, ABC News learned Saturday.

Trump released the following statement:

"It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight. He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace."

Robert Trump, was 72-years-old. The president's youngest brother was admitted to the hospital on Friday and was described as "very ill," according to sources.

Full Article

24 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Is Robert the brother who was openly against Trump? I know one of his brothers HATES him, and that brother's daughter is a PhD who is ALWAYS speaking out against the Cheeto puff.

I have no idea, but either way, I hope he’s in a good place. May he Rest In Peace.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/15/2020 at 8:52 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Is Robert the brother who was openly against Trump? I know one of his brothers HATES him, and that brother's daughter is a PhD who is ALWAYS speaking out against the Cheeto puff.

No... Robert loved Donald. And Robert was his only brother. Their older brother, Fred Jr, died in 1981. That brother died while his daughter, Mary, was still a child... She never talked to her father about Donald, as they weren't even famous while he was alive, and she would have had no reason to. She barely knew Donald when she wrote that book.

Her book is fake, and she's been a Democrat political hack for over 20 years. Their entire family called her book bull****.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

He is a monster and I don't take back what I said.

He's a ********* and I'd gladly kill him myself given the oppourtunity.

You have facts a bit backwards... Biden is on camera bragging about his corruption. Biden is on camera, hundreds of times, inappropriately groping children.... Biden's VP nominee called him a rap*** and a racist...

Everyone who meets The Donald loves him.

I'm assuming we're all either homosexual males or f*g hags here. I'd like to know why this group of people considers the most pro-gay president in history a "monster." Trump has supported gays his entire life, he never had to "evolve" his position, to pander politically. Trump appointed an openly gay man to head of National Intelligence; no other president has done anything even close to this.

Trump chartered private jets to travel sick children around the world, to hospitals that could treat them, at no expense, years-decades before ever being president. Trump provided Jennifer Hudson a place to stay and feel safe for weeks-months after her family was killed. Trump provided black business owners in New York with loans when banks found them to be too high a credit risk. Trump received an award from Jesse Jackson for his service to the black community of NYC, when most wealthy black men don't even. It's Trump who started a program to decriminalize homosexuality in the Middle East, something Obama WOULD NEVER DO. It's Trump who is funding research to cure HIV in under 10 years.

What is it you hate about Trump? Turn off the fake news.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

You have facts a bit backwards... Biden is on camera bragging about his corruption. Biden is on camera, hundreds of times, inappropriately groping children.... Biden's VP nominee called him a rap*** and a racist...

I'm assuming we're all either homosexual males or f*g hags here. I'd like to know why this group of people considers the most pro-gay president in history a "monster." Trump has supported gays his entire life, he never had to "evolve" his position, to pander politically. Trump appointed an openly gay man to head of National Intelligence; no other president has done anything even close to this.

Trump chartered private jets to travel sick children around the world, to hospitals that could treat them, at no expense, years-decades before ever being president. Trump provided Jennifer Hudson a place to stay and feel safe for weeks-months after her family was killed. Trump provided black business owners in New York with loans when banks found them to be too high a credit risk. Trump received an award from Jesse Jackson for his service to the black community of NYC, when most wealthy black men don't even. It's Trump who started a program to decriminalize homosexuality in the Middle East, something Obama WOULD NEVER DO. It's Trump who is funding research to cure HIV in under 10 years.

Most of us are Democrats, so good luck. 

5 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

I’m an independent but honestly I haven’t voted  in awhile but I agree with most of what u said. Everyone who hates Trump and I get the hate jumps onto Biden so easily without really looking at his record. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Most of us are Democrats, so good luck. 

Isn’t that sad?  That you live your life based on emotions and which sports team you’re rooting for while all the facts to the contrary stare you right in the face? I’d rather be free thinking than popular.  And being on the leading edge of thought is way cooler than being a zombie like the rest of the slaves on the democratic plantation anyway.  But to each their own.  Keep drinking up the marketing campaign to hate trump based on lies the media spreads.  He is still going to keep winning while the democrats blither on about nonsense and wallow in their own hate. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

My hate of Trump is by his own accord and based off what's come out of his mouth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

Here he brags about being able to watch naked minors. This isn't your "fake news" it's right outta his mouth.

He's had numerous cases of **** and ****** abuse of minors that he's settled, cuz he can afford to buy their silence and threaten them because he has the means to.

He just another Weinstein POS.

Who mentioned Biden here? Why the need to deflect?

But since you brought it up let's go there. I personally can't stand him either and he's just as disgusting. This will go down in history as one of the worst elections in this country because we essentially have to choose between two rapists.

Your 4 out of 5 posts being pro Trump just shows you're here to be a troll.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

My hate of Trump is by his own accord and based off what's come out of his mouth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

Here he brags about being able to watch naked minors. This isn't your "fake news" it's right outta his mouth.

He's had numerous cases of **** and ****** abuse of minors that he's settled, cuz he can afford to buy their silence and threaten them because he has the means to.

He just another Weinstein POS.

Who mentioned Biden here? Why the need to deflect?

But since you brought it up let's go there. I personally can't stand him either and he's just as disgusting. This will go down in history as one of the worst elections in this country because we essentially have to choose between two rapists.

Your 4 out of 5 posts being pro Trump just shows you're here to be a troll.

Carrie Prejean who was in that same Pageant said that accusation was false.  And if you watch America’s next top model you know that being in that industry backstage, **** are out all the time and it’s just part of the job. 

The **** allegations are as fake as Jussie Smollet’s.  One of them was exposed when her letter to trump was released after the alleged ****, and in it she said she can’t wait to meet him again and she hopes he can come to her restaurant to provide publicity.  He declined so years later she gets paid off by democrats to concoct some fake story.

the other allegation came from this loony writer who called **** ****.

https://m.facebook.com/TheNewRevolutionII/videos/anderson-cooper-cuts-to-commercial-after-trump-accuser-e-jean-carroll-calls-****/1265903943586763/

and her exact story appears to be lifted right from an episode of one of those csi crime shows, to a T.

It’s so funny how these flimsy **** allegations come out right around the election and then just disappear after they fall flat and don’t serve their intended political purpose.  But Ms. Juanita Broderick is still to this day seeking justice 40 years later for being ***** by Bill Clinton.  Because something tells me her story is actually true and not some seasonal smear campaign.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
15 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

13 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

Good job debating or even responding to any single thing I said :)

Um I’m confused https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJrPtHxq/

19 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Um I’m confused https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJrPtHxq/

Hillary was against gay marriage too, as was Obama, in fact he ran on it.  It was the republicans who passed it through and Obama just jumped on the bandwagon when it became an inevitability.  

The youngins on here don’t understand how preposterous it was to contemplate gay marriage back in the early 2000’s.  As a gay man, I didn’t even expect it to pass.   But here we are, and here trump is as the first president  to run in support of gay marriage.  

Not that I’m Surprised since in his 1987 book “Art of the Deal” he talks about his gay friend who doesn’t like to admit it but he finds nothing wrong with it and that this guy is one of the biggest sharks in real estate and he thinks being gay is actually an advantage.  This guy was his very close friend and he didn’t care about the stigma even back in the 80’s.  Cut to 2016 and he’s still telling Kaitlyn Jenner she can use whatever bathroom in Trump tower she wants.  One thing you can’t say about Trump is that he’s homophobic.

trump.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block