Trump’s brother passed away

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Hillary was against gay marriage too, as was Obama, in fact he ran on it.  It was the republicans who passed it through and Obama just jumped on the bandwagon when it became an inevitability.  

The youngins on here don’t understand how preposterous it was to contemplate gay marriage back in the early 2000’s.  As a gay man, I didn’t even expect it to pass.   But here we are, and here trump is as the first president  to run in support of gay marriage.  

Not that I’m Surprised since in his 1987 book “Art of the Deal” he talks about his gay friend who doesn’t like to admit it but he finds nothing wrong with it and that this guy is one of the biggest sharks in real estate and he thinks being gay is actually an advantage.  This guy was his very close friend and he didn’t care about the stigma even back in the 80’s.  Cut to 2016 and he’s still telling Kaitlyn Jenner she can use whatever bathroom in Trump tower she wants.  One thing you can’t say about Trump is that he’s homophobic.

trump.jpg

Don’t get me wrong

i don’t like Hillary and Obama that much either and I recognize that they have made statements like that too but I was calling out the above user saying that  “" Trump has supported gays his entire life, he never had to "evolve" his position, to pander politically.” 

But the vid i posted with the 3-4 clips say otherwise 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Don’t get me wrong

i don’t like Hillary and Obama that much either and I recognize that they have made statements like that too but I was calling out the above user saying that  “" Trump has supported gays his entire life, he never had to "evolve" his position, to pander politically.” 

But the vid i posted with the 3-4 clips say otherwise 

Supporting the traditional Biblical and legal definition of marriage does not make one anti-gay.  Marriage is an institution that has a precedent defined by thousands of years of history.  Being resistant to changing that institution at first, does not make someone anti-gay.  It’s a legitimate opinion.  To this day some people still hold the stance that it shouldn’t have changed.  Trump at least evolved his thinking.  But most of the people in this country agreed with him at some point until we all got with the times including him.  

In many ways he was more helpful to the cause because he’s bringing the rest of the country up to speed that a democrat couldn’t reach.  Trump actually helped move republicans forward.  Now you have huge online groups of conservative republican trump supporters in middle America bragging about how accepting of gays their favorite president is.  You catch more flies with honey.

Have sympathy for the man who’s bungled handling of Covid19 has killed 200k+ Americans? No.

Have sympathy for the man who spoke poorly of John McCain upon his death? Who insulted gold star families? No.

Its likely Fred died of Covid-19 as well.

Trump was too busy playing golf to care that his brother died.

AcrobaticBothArkshell-size_restricted.gi

• Love 3
3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Hillary was against gay marriage too, as was Obama, in fact he ran on it.  It was the republicans who passed it through and Obama just jumped on the bandwagon when it became an inevitability.  

The youngins on here don’t understand how preposterous it was to contemplate gay marriage back in the early 2000’s.  As a gay man, I didn’t even expect it to pass.   But here we are, and here trump is as the first president  to run in support of gay marriage.  

Not that I’m Surprised since in his 1987 book “Art of the Deal” he talks about his gay friend who doesn’t like to admit it but he finds nothing wrong with it and that this guy is one of the biggest sharks in real estate and he thinks being gay is actually an advantage.  This guy was his very close friend and he didn’t care about the stigma even back in the 80’s.  Cut to 2016 and he’s still telling Kaitlyn Jenner she can use whatever bathroom in Trump tower she wants.  One thing you can’t say about Trump is that he’s homophobic.

trump.jpg

That flag is upside down

5 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

trump.jpg

Dude.... there was a stupid-*** gay dude, in 2016, crying and screaming Trump was going to "deport the gays."

It's disgusting what democrats are forced to believe.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Trentals said:

Have sympathy for the man who’s bungled handling of Covid19 has killed 200k+ Americans? No.

Have sympathy for the man who spoke poorly of John McCain upon his death? Who insulted gold star families? No.

Its likely Fred died of Covid-19 as well.

Trump was too busy playing golf to care that his brother died.

AcrobaticBothArkshell-size_restricted.gi

What, EXACTLY, did he bungle?

Not to mention your numbers are way off... 40% of those deaths came from democrat governors putting sick patients in nursing homes, occupied by the elderly (and already dying).

Trump did the only thing he is constitutionally allowed, while democrats called him "xenophobic" (one of their favorite words). All he could do was stop foreign travel; EVERYTHING else is in the hands of the states. Trump was pushing for economic relief while **** Piglosi was on vacation, calling in and telling democrats to oppose everything until she got back... Trump gave the governors of IL, NY and CA EVERYTGHING they thought they would need... from temporary hospices to ventilators, to *****... turned out they didn't need even a penny of it... I'd go on, because an entire book could be written about how wrong you are, but you aren't reading any of this...

People like you are so repulsively uninformed, it makes me physically ill.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

What, EXACTLY, did he bungle?

Not to mention your numbers are way off... 40% of those deaths came from democrat governors putting sick patients in nursing homes, occupied by the elderly (and already dying).

Trump did the only thing he is constitutionally allowed, while democrats called him "xenophobic" (one of their favorite words). All he could do was stop foreign travel; EVERYTHING else is in the hands of the states. Trump was pushing for economic relief while **** Piglosi was on vacation, calling in and telling democrats to oppose everything until she got back... Trump gave the governors of IL, NY and CA EVERYTGHING they thought they would need... from temporary hospices to ventilators, to *****... turned out they didn't need even a penny of it... I'd go on, because an entire book could be written about how wrong you are, but you aren't reading any of this...

People like you are so repulsively uninformed, it makes me physically ill.

Well actually I’m a political journalist with a degree in constitutional law, so :britlol: I’m not going to debate the failings of the Trump administration on a Britney Spears forum. 

Im not American, so I really don’t give a ****.

8d675aed341c2acb3909368aea55d912.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/18/2020 at 1:54 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

I envy her a lot :brityes:

I don't. Melania still has to have *** with him, I imagine. After all, they have a child. And she has to be first lady when you can tell she hates it. And there's a greater focus on her in the public eye now, which I definitely doubt she wanted. :yaknow: Getting to sleep with whoever she wants, whenever she wants and still keep the inheritance money seems like small potatoes compared to all that.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block