"American Horror Story" fans, what is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season of American Horror Story?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Coven(I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this season)

2. Asylum(This one is one of the scariest seasons imo)

3. ****** House/Hotel. MH is what got me hooked and is iconic, but also I love Hotel not because of Lady Gaga, but how everything was so intense and smartly put together.

Anyway, I’m a huge AHS fan or anything that Ryan Murphy puts out(American Crime Story-season 2 is a masterpiece, Hollywood-this one is quite new and is also a masterpiece, Scream Queens is kinda too girlish and goofy for me but it was ok when I was 16 and watched it😂). Funny enough, I’ve never seen a full episode of Glee:jl:

1. Asylum (Pepper, Ms. Lana Banana, Sister Jude. Too many iconic characters + the real horror mood).american horror story asylum GIF
  2. Apocalypse/Coven (I looooooove Myrtle Snow. In addition, I like the witch theme more in Apocalypse than in Coven :mattafact:).american horror story ahs coven GIF by RealityTVGIFsAmerican Horror Story Ahs Coven GIFamerican horror story madison montgomery GIF
  3. 1984/Freak Show/Cult/Hotel at the same line (Those have its moments. Especially Mr. Evan's blue hair, Twisty again, Pepper again, maestro Gagi and some more).eat american horror story GIF by AHSamerican horror story GIFlady gaga ahs hotel GIFAmerican Horror Story What GIF by AHS
  4. Roanoke because I write a very long essay on the topic of the Lost Roanoke Colony, therefore I've included a minor part from the show in it. :chrissy: my roanoke nightmare GIF by Elite Daily
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I’ve always found this show massively overrated imo

:raven:

I agree with you in a sense. Someone else in the thread mentioned that the seasons always start off good and then go bad, which I mostly agree with. My biggest pet peeve with the show is the amount of plot lines they randomly start and drop, especially in the early seasons. It’s like they have all of these cool ideas, but then don’t have the patience to actually write them start to finish into the seasons, and instead just opt for cheap thrills instead. I know a lot of people hated Roanoke, but I did appreciate and like that they generally tried to give it more consistent writing and a more consistent plot line.

To counter your point though, I haven’t found any other show similar to AHS or that gives me that unique combination of horror + shock value + a fantastic cast + wit + diversity. In that regard, I can understand why it’s so popular.

Sorry not sorry for my essay. ;) 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I agree with you in a sense. Someone else in the thread mentioned that the seasons always start off good and then go bad, which I mostly agree with. My biggest pet peeve with the show is the amount of plot lines they randomly start and drop, especially in the early seasons. It’s like they have all of these cool ideas, but then don’t have the patience to actually write them start to finish into the seasons, and instead just opt for cheap thrills instead. I know a lot of people hated Roanoke, but I did appreciate and like that they generally tried to give it more consistent writing and a more consistent plot line.

To counter your point though, I haven’t found any other show similar to AHS or that gives me that unique combination of horror + shock value + a fantastic cast + wit + diversity. In that regard, I can understand why it’s so popular.

Sorry not sorry for my essay. ;) 

Nicely said 

tenor.gif?itemid=8297663

• Haha 1

Asylum is God tier material. If someone asked me ONE season to watch, I would say this one. Bloody Face scared the **** out of me.
I really liked ****** House, Freak Show and Roanoke too.

Cult was ok.
I think I'm one of the few g4ys who didn't like Coven... it was glamorous and fascinating, but... that's it, the storytelling was confused at some points.
The worst imo are Hotel (messy), Apocalypse (very recycled) and 1984 (unimpressing).
:straddle: and that's it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block