"American Horror Story" fans, what is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season of American Horror Story?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unfortunately, season 10 of American Horror Story got pushed back to next year due to COVID-19. Normally, we'd start getting previews and sneak peeks around this time of year. However, I thought this presented a good opportunity to reflect on past seasons of the show. AHS fans, what is your favorite season of the show?

Feel free to rank the seasons too if you'd like.IMG_0207.JPG

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The first three are so good but Asylum by far. Roanoke is so horrible I’ve never made it past the first episode 

I forced myself to finish it and it wasn’t that bad tbh

it had a lot more jump scares then other seasons but it dragged on alot

I didn’t like lady Gaga’s season tho I didn’t finish it

• Like 1
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

She had 2 seasons (Roanoke being the second one) goes to show they weren’t all that good 😂😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Maybe I’ll give it a watch, but I had high hopes for it. I don’t think I ever finished Hotel either now that I think about it :queenie:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The first three are so good but Asylum by far. Roanoke is so horrible I’ve never made it past the first episode 

One of the things I find interesting about AHS is how different people's opinions are regarding the seasons. Almost every season after Coven is controversial with both diehard fans and diehard haters for each season.

Even my opinion has changed against my own previous ones. When Hotel first came out, I hated it and couldn't get through it. Now I'm finishing it for the first time and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Just goes to show that there's something for everyone in the show if you like the general premise/idea of the show. 

• Love 2

HOTELgiphy.gif?cid=82a1493b3pi45ngp152tmohira79b125bbaee5fadb661f7508c96a4d4e1ff3f989

COVEN

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bi6njqgl1dcoyy6t4fzgiphy.gif?cid=82a1493bi6njqgl1dcoyy6t4fz

Most people stan Coven, so I won’t really get into that. It’s legendary at this point, And for good reason. And Fiona Goode might be my favorite TV character of ALL TIME. 

Hotel gets a lot of hate, but honestly I was obsessed when it came out, and I still completely love it. Something about it just fills me with this strange kind of nostalgia and it gets into my bones. The way it was filmed, the sets, the music, the characters, the story, the whole vibe. It transports me and I get SOOO into it. It’s such a unique season and there’s really nothing else like it. I stan forever. 
MadeupOddDiplodocus-small.gif

• Love 2

1. ****** House

2. Coven

3. Roanoke

They always start out good (except Hotel for me...was out instantly) and then lose their way.  

Also it annoys me cause it just seems like Ryan Murphy sits around and goes out can I get more ****** or violent, just to be more ****** and violent.  It doesn't make sense to the plot, its just to be outlandish. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block