What is something that you don't like but lots of people like?

• Super Mods

For me there are several that come to mind but I'll name 3 of them:

1. Tattoos - I DONT completely hate them, heck some are even pretty but when someone goes overboard on them (like Justin Bieber)

or gets face tattoos (like all the idiot rappers today), thats when I hate them!

2. Beer- I drank it only 2 times and it was HORRIBLE! It tastes like pee or an old sock! 

It was so gross that I had to mix the beer with a diet coke to drink it.

3. Gages- Like with tattoos, I dont mind piercings (heck I even wanted Britney's belly one at some point) but

I just dont like Gages cause they look really gross when you take them off and why stretch out a body part if you dont have to.

Anyways those are my least fave things that every one likes. Im sorry if I offend you with my post but they are just my opinions!

What are your dislikes?

tats.jpg.cdfbf4b8164114d757262a9c532e3a9a.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

2. Beer- I drank it only 2 times and it was HORRIBLE! It tastes like pee or an old sock! 

It was so gross that I had to mix the beer with a diet coke to drink it.

finally found someone who understands me, I also think beer tastes like pee :idkney: and here in my country it's like: 

"if you don't like beer, you don't know how to drink" // "you don't like beer for now, i'm sure you'll soon change your mind" // "I forced myself to like it because the price is good"

and then laugh at my face

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
38 minutes ago, nanabs said:

finally found someone who understands me, I also think beer tastes like pee :idkney: and here in my country it's like: 

"if you don't like beer, you don't know how to drink" // "you don't like beer for now, i'm sure you'll soon change your mind" // "I forced myself to like it because the price is good"

and then laugh at my face

I don't like beer ether :pieceofwhat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block