What is something that you don't like but lots of people like?

10 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

- Streaming (YouTube, Spotify...). So many adds. I buy and download the music It’s worth.

You do realize that you are getting legal music FOR FREE with those apps, hence the ads? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

You can always pay 5$ and get rid of them and still have access to not pirated music, and help your favorite artists get them streams and coins...

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Complaining - I think too many people just want to state a popular opinion for the sake of seeing who else agrees with them
  • TikTok - I do have an account, and I enjoy making content, but it seems that every time I go on, every one seems to be asking for something, or, wait for it - complain
  • Superhero Movies - these movies have become excessive in recent years
  • Disney Live Action Remakes - I use to be excited for live action remakes, and I did enjoy Mulan; but now, it feels like that's all Disney is offering at the moment
  • Sweatpants - "Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants." - Karl Lagerfeld
  • Ketchup - I don't think it tastes like tomato, but it's not for me
11 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

You do realize that you are getting legal music FOR FREE with those apps, hence the ads? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

You can always pay 5$ and get rid of them and still have access to not pirated music, and help your favorite artists get them streams and coins...

Sweety, do you realize that when I say I buy music I pay more money to my favorite artists?  How money you think they get from every play on YouTube or Spotify? A ridiculous amount. I buy albums and go to live shows, I pay to artists and not to that company’s.

15 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

- Tik Tok: I find it honestly childish and the fact adults are using it makes me cringe. It's just plain childish.

- Snapchat: same reason as above.

- OnlyFans: I find it disturbing how many people are willing to sexualize and objectify themself for money. It's concerning in my eyes.

- travelling: while I do like to go to the countries next to mine, I don't like being too far away from home. I always look forward to return home. Home sweet home.

- Driving: I tried to get my license and while I wasn't a bad driver, I just didn't like it and got scared. I am 24 now with no plans of ever getting my license. Life is so much better without the worries of a car! I save a lot of extra money as well cause of having no car.

- Partying: I don't like big clubs. Too expensive and too slutty these days...kids are twerking and sexualizing themself once again. I probably sound like a grandpa but I HATE how this generation is sooooo about s3x. There is more in life.

- Any religion: religion causes people not to grow and gives them a narrow mindset imo. Religion is also the cause of many wars. I am an aethist or however you spell that. I can't put my mind to the fact people can live by a book so called written by somebody that tells you how to live. Like what? 

The fact you're only 24 tells me your list is going to change with time 

Game of thrones bored me to death and i quit after 5 episodes , same with Breaking Bad 

I don't care about soccer football and i don't get why it's a big deal

I hate the new internet i miss the old internet when internet forums, chatrooms and geocities blogs were still active , i miss ugly myspace glitter gifs. 

Now everything looks so uniform, you can't customize your social media page as much as you could in the myspace era 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block