The Biggest Britney Mysteries!

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

The Everytime video is a Britney/David LaChapelle masterpiece. These two always push the envelope when they work together (e.g., first Rolling Stone cover). No mysteries here. Just two great artists making great art. 

That’s what David appreciated about Britney. He was knew his Lolita image would push the boundaries but he was clear about that with her as any photographer would want to do so to get a compelling image. He was shocked at how she was mature for her age to understand the artistic side of it. She got that it was hyper real hence opening her shirt wide open, she’s a performer and playing a character and Britney has time again always does what’s best for the final product even if that means changing her up as she loves playing characters. 

Then reading how she was so proud of Everytime and how she admired David’s artistic vision and how he brought her song to life exactly how she envisioned it the video to be. I know she takes her videos seriously and I remember Joseph said he had to convince her and her team about Stronger’s cool lighting when they were thinking of a warmer tone. Then you see her watching back her performance as he’s showing her the lighting and she’s like “that lighting is banging! Yeah you’re alright I guess.” And him feeling satisfied he won them over with his cool color tone.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Isla said:

I can’t believe fans think this was a thing? 

Yeah Larry wasn’t joking, I think they were trying to copy the other popstars releasing buzz singles and their way to test the waters of what the next album would be. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah Larry wasn’t joking, I think they were trying to copy the other popstars releasing buzz singles and their way to test the waters of what the next album would be. 

That’s what I thought too. I don’t think Pretty World was ever a completely different album to Glory though, rather it ‘evolved’ into Glory. There was rumours at the time Britney was going to release more singles or even an EP but I guess if true they scrapped that after Pretty Girls flopped. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

That’s what I thought too. I don’t think Pretty World was ever a completely different album to Glory though, rather it ‘evolved’ into Glory. There was rumours at the time Britney was going to release more singles or even an EP but I guess if true they scrapped that after Pretty Girls flopped. 

yeah I think fans just took the "Pretty World" section as confirmation that that was an upcoming album. I mean it has Larry written all over it, seeing what other young hip popstars are doing and applying it to Britney hence bringing Iggy on board. He even said that they were planning on releasing more buzz singles throughout the residency just to switch up the set list and still keep her name out there. J Lo was doing it so why was it hard for Britney to not be doing it to? 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Why Her Name Was “Brittney Spears” (You Can See It In Old Documents Online).  And Why They Changed It.  I’ll Find The Documents. 

Lynn said she wanted that Britney´s name should underline the specialty. Average women with that name wrote it with to T.But Lynn wanted to have something special. And maybe she came later for that thought and after Britney's birt, she let register the normal notation. But when she discovers Britney´s skills and she could be a star, she changed it. But don´t let it changed in official papers.

13 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The FAMOS surprise

The scrapped music videos

Original Doll

Pretty World

If we'll ever get a Britney version of telephone where she doesn't sound like she's breathing underwater

"Pretty World" What?:ohwut: Never heard of it.

5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

My biggest question is if she was so unhappy with her label by 2004 (releasing GH:MP to get out of it) why the hell did she resign? Granted that’s what gave us Blackout but....imagine if she just started up her own label? 

Britney started to do her own stuff during The Zone era. She even paid the cost all by herself like for her Do Something video. She tried to put out an album on her own."The Original Doll."But Jive refused it. Since then, I have the feeling someone is above the record label. Before that, I always thought that the boss of the record label had the last word. But who could it be?

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Why nothing of oops... album has been leaked? No official stems or even acapellas (expect for that LQ incomplete oops... I did it again one which was ripped from the remix "game" from her website back in 2000), no demos, no unreleased tracks, nothing. All of her other albums have multiple leaks and every once in a while more is leaked but still we have nothing of oops... WHY? :zoomzoom:

Britney rushed to record the album. She recorded it within a week! And she did not have so much input because she had too much of work back then. Maybe that´s why? Because the time span was too short?

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Original Doll confuses me so much, like was it just something she was recording with her band without her labels knowledge? You would think so and that would make sense for it not to leak but then it was confirmed she was working on new material in the studio, what was that new material????? Was it Original Doll or was it something entirely different :snooptoya:

It wasn’t a real concept :britstare11: Britney said she was working on a new album meant to be released that summer called “Original Doll” in a random obscure 2005 interview with KISS.fm. Mona Lisa is the only confirmed song meant for this supposed album which was later released (remastered) on the Chaotic EP. I mention this because Britney was consistently working on stuff between 2004-07. My theory is that Original Doll was no more than just a concept and Britney was talking out of her *** when she did that interview. I mean hell shes done it before. Remember when she said she wanted to work with Celine Dion? lol 

People over mystify this era. The songs “confirmed” (confirmed by fans and one obscure producer, mind you) for Original Doll were rejects from In The Zone and Blackout.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

It wasn’t a real concept :britstare11: Britney said she was working on a new album meant to be released that summer called “Original Doll” in a random obscure 2005 interview with KISS.fm. Mona Lisa is the only confirmed song meant for this supposed album which was later released (remastered) on the Chaotic EP. I mention this because Britney was consistently working on stuff between 2004-07. My theory is that Original Doll was no more than just a concept and Britney was talking out of her *** when she did that interview. I mean hell shes done it before. Remember when she said she wanted to work with Celine Dion? lol 

People over mystify this era. The songs “confirmed” (confirmed by fans and one obscure producer, mind you) for Original Doll were rejects from In The Zone and Blackout.

Ah okay! Thank you!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

ot put songs like Little Me,.All That She Wants Baby Boy, etc on it?
11.The Original videos for:
When Your Eyes Say It
That´s Where You Take Me (I read today there was a video shown in the Philippines back then)
Gimme More
Perfume
Make Me
Does she have planed a video for Mona Lisa?]

this was only released in the Philippines. It's just a compilation of behind the scene moments during dream within a dream  

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Needleney said:

what i still find very odd, is that radar is included on two albums. Like, how is that even possible? Its so confusing. Are there any other artist with a song released on two different albums at all? :katyclown:

Radar was included on Circus because they had a contractual obligation to release it as a single from Blackout, but they didn't so I guess they carried it over to the Circus album

• Love 1