The Biggest Britney Mysteries!

On 8/14/2020 at 1:21 AM, MSTAR said:

@Cinderella85
For the original video of Gimme More, the funeral scenes removed was just a rumour, however the original idea might be true because people on set said that’s Britney who scrapped the idea of funeral and wanted to dance only at the club for the mv.

There’s no more to watch or discover actually, the street and bed scenes where the only scenes that were shot, there’s no funeral shot on Gimme More.

So the director and the team put all the scenes they have and put them together and added some cheap filters effects on the video. As they shot Gimme More in July iirc, they shot some additional scenes in August which is more likely the blonde wig scenes with her 2 blonde girls laughing, because Britney seems to look more healthy and pretty good compared to the brunette Britney in July.

I could’ve sworn their were photos of Britney standing next to a grave 🤔 

like paparazzi photos... I can see it so clearly in my mind. Did I just conjure those images out of nothing?? Lmao omg :clownery:

I remember their were also shots of Britney in a bed? There were like Christmas lights strung up or something 😂

edit: oH you mentioned the bed NvM!! 

• Love 1
On 8/14/2020 at 1:06 PM, Kartofelek said:

BOMT album went through an overhaul because of the success of the first single. No wonder they cut out the more "urban" sounding tracks. I don't velieve she recorded Where are you now for the album. Even in the OIDIA Word For Word she said that the song is a response to her recent breakup. Unless she was referring to 1998 and her Kentwood bf.

There was a drum 'n' bass producer who did a track for OIDIA? What was his name? He was mentioned in the press for producing for OIDIA?

Except there is a real promo/resequence CD issued by Jive in late 1998 that has Where Are You Now on the tracklisting. Also note that The Beat Goes On is listed as 'not final mix'. 

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Baby-One-More-Time/release/7973644

And the 'drum n bass' producer you're thinking of is most likely Shanks N Bigfoot although I wouldn't describe their music as 'drum n bass'. It's more UK garage. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Acer said:

1) Original Doll

2) She’ll Never Be - was it for Britney re-release or not?

3) original videos for Gimme More and Make Me

Originally Crossroads was meant to be released in late 2001 with a soundtrack album that included Overprotected, ILRnR and Not A Girl. The NAG video was actually filmed before Slave.

The Britney album was meant to be released in April 2002, following a similar release schedule to Oops. BT was meant to be the executive producer. Jive decided to combine the albums instead, which is why it’s a weird mix of bubblegum pop with urban sounds. Songs like She’ll Never Be Me, When I Say So and I Run Away were meant for the album, but were scrapped for the Crossroads songs.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Dwb25 said:

I could’ve sworn their were photos of Britney standing next to a grave 🤔 

like paparazzi photos... I can see it so clearly in my mind. Did I just conjure those images out of nothing?? Lmao omg :clownery:

I remember their were also shots of Britney in a bed? There were like Christmas lights strung up or something 😂

The only scenes shot are those:

Street scenes:

303945_600.jpg
tumblr_nm96ur9mq41s56j7yo1_400.jpg
britneygm.jpg?w=700

e8a2a81e201eda68b919a91a5e443674.png

britney1RTN2007_468x919.jpg

Bed scenes:

theohandphoto_3-muumuse.jpg
45addfe8cb265bc6352913a5be284700.jpg
738e398c4cb4f107ff99d6f7e027b7a2.jpg

Not usued Club Scenes with different outfit:

303145_original.jpg

That’s all normally.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

From what I can recall about Mona Lisa, Britney wanted a video directed by Joseph Kahn. They came up with a dark funeral concept. When it was scrapped, the video treatment was changed to a wedding and used for Kelly’s Behind These Hazel Eyes video. Brit still had the funeral idea in mind when it came to Gimme More.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Trentals said:

The Britney album was meant to be released in April 2002, following a similar release schedule to Oops. BT was meant to be the executive producer. 

Was he really? He had issues with Jive at the time which explains why Before the Goodbye was a bonus track in the end and the other songs they did got scrapped.

8 hours ago, kypryan said:

did she really like pepsi? or she said that bc of the big fat check?tenor.gif

bc if she says the same thing about starbucks even rocks knows that is true GoodnaturedFragrantAtlanticridleyturtle-

but with pepsi?:ohwut:

From what I heard, Starbucks have some special drinks for Britney, the cola one has the same taste of Pepsi, and others are customized by Britney.

She is not addicted by Starbucks, she just have her custom drinks so why bothering buying other brands drinks where you have all of your customized tastes at Starbucks...

Photos-Britney-Spears-Wearing-Sparkly-Ri
dcbce3ab55d1639d11463803cc9d3a8a.jpg
20130619_082946_20CDEHOL.jpg?w=535

(I'm joking lol)

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
On 8/13/2020 at 11:34 AM, LetsRoll said:

What happened in 2010?

Britney Jean

Original Doll

Original videos

• Gimme More
  • Perfume 
  • Make Me

I know we've already seen whole Make Me and concepts behind Perfume & Gimme More are well known. But I would like to know why they were scrapped (excuse Britney thought it's too dirty doesn't count) :demi:

What do u mean by 2010?

3 hours ago, Trentals said:

Originally Crossroads was meant to be released in late 2001 with a soundtrack album that included Overprotected, ILRnR and Not A Girl. The NAG video was actually filmed before Slave.

The Britney album was meant to be released in April 2002, following a similar release schedule to Oops. BT was meant to be the executive producer. Jive decided to combine the albums instead, which is why it’s a weird mix of bubblegum pop with urban sounds. Songs like She’ll Never Be Me, When I Say So and I Run Away were meant for the album, but were scrapped for the Crossroads songs.

What?! That’s amazing! I’ve never heard this, but that makes sense.

Excuse me while I go make a playlist the 2002 Britney album that could have been.

tenor.gif?itemid=6152174

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

What do u mean by 2010?

2010 was a weird year for Britney. She had come off the Circus tour and her conservatorship I believe was made permanent that year. There was a lot of talk of her having another breakdown in 2010 as a result of this. She was seen crying a lot in her car and also the whole Disneyland incident where she cut chunks from her hair. It was the last time Britney looked like Britney then we got FFney with puffy face, tired eyes. She looked a bit dead behind the eyes after this. I’m thinking heavy heavy medication and it’s just messed her up. I think 2010 was when things got really bad for her. 

• Like 7

2010! That one is more of a mistery to me than 2007.  I think that's when things shifted in a big (negative) way.  2010 was the last year she looked like the Britney we all knew and sadly she never really recovered after that. And while we could only assume, we never really found out what really happened...  She changed, she wasn't the same person anymore... It's like this fun, cool and confident Britney was gone.... that sparkle in her eyes was gone...  throughout  the past decade we saw some glimpses of the "old" Britney, but that was it, nothing more... I really hope this woman will soon be free and independent to live her life her own way, make her own decisions and just be happy....  

• Love 4
  • Like 4
On 8/13/2020 at 9:24 AM, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Why Her Name Was “Brittney Spears” (You Can See It In Old Documents Online).  And Why They Changed It.  I’ll Find The Documents. 

No way!?! That’s one of the best things about her and her kinda pop star “persona”. So much flawless tea in this thread, both new & old. So cute.  :wontcry: