The Biggest Britney Mysteries!

what happened exactly between brit and jt, why their breakup, in an interviews in that time, looks like JT just created a fake history for the song cry me a river.

Why DWAD Tour didn't do it another continent dates.

Why the circus tour show cancelled the latin american leg after negociations.

Why she can't talk about CSHIP.

• Love 1
On 8/13/2020 at 11:30 PM, studlygeorge said:

It wasn’t a real concept :britstare11: Britney said she was working on a new album meant to be released that summer called “Original Doll” in a random obscure 2005 interview with KISS.fm. Mona Lisa is the only confirmed song meant for this supposed album which was later released (remastered) on the Chaotic EP. I mention this because Britney was consistently working on stuff between 2004-07. My theory is that Original Doll was no more than just a concept and Britney was talking out of her *** when she did that interview. I mean hell shes done it before. Remember when she said she wanted to work with Celine Dion? lol 

People over mystify this era. The songs “confirmed” (confirmed by fans and one obscure producer, mind you) for Original Doll were rejects from In The Zone and Blackout.

Am I the only one who remembers she called trl and announced the original doll to Carson daily? 

6 hours ago, Isla said:

Since when did this happen? 

I remember watching it in early 05’? I believe she called in and at the time I thought she said the album was gonna he called the true underdog but it just sounded that way because of the distortion of the phone and I believe she was saying “the original doll”. I can’t find the video but I remember sitting in my room hearing it. She called in and told Carson Daily. 

• Like 1
On 8/16/2020 at 6:40 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

I know but there are official documents that stated a budget was foreseen for a 5th single and I even believe some very few traders have confirmed it to be true. Felicia may not know it after all

Do you know where one could go to read those documents or budget now?

10 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

I remember watching it in early 05’? I believe she called in and at the time I thought she said the album was gonna he called the true underdog but it just sounded that way because of the distortion of the phone and I believe she was saying “the original doll”. I can’t find the video but I remember sitting in my room hearing it. She called in and told Carson Daily. 

Hmm I remember she called into TRL in January 2005 to premiere the Do Somethin' video but I don't remember her mentioning The Original Doll then. 

• Love 1

What do yall think Britney knows about the album Britney Jean?

Like does she know she doesn't sing on half of it?   Does she even know all of the songs on there?

I was watching the Ask Anything she did during that release time and the only songs she talks about is Work *****, Passenger, Perfume, Hold On Tight, Chillin' with You....she explained the meaning of Passenger and talked working with her sister so I am just so curious how much she knows or was involved or if she knows they filled in her vocals with Myah or what.

The process for this album is so interesting to me...I'm Curious