Cardi B: my "Lemonade" is coming

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Otaner said:

Cardi B is the new pop queen. She is killing her visuals... Gaga had that crown but she’s been lackluster. Cardi has been giving us visuals and will one day be Vanguard recipient. She is such a pop icon and style icon. When you think about pop in this age, Cardi will stand the test of time. She not only pushes the envelope, but has conservatives quaking, something Madonna, Janet and Britney we’re notorious for. Cardi sets trends and people want to continue watching her next move. We haven’t had this impact since the likes of Gaga when she began her career. I think Cardi is the new IT pop girl and I feel she has so much left to offer. I completely Stan this legend queen in the making.

imagine having such low standards :katyclown:

• Haha 6
4 hours ago, Otaner said:

Cardi B is the new pop queen. She is killing her visuals... Gaga had that crown but she’s been lackluster. Cardi has been giving us visuals and will one day be Vanguard recipient. She is such a pop icon and style icon. When you think about pop in this age, Cardi will stand the test of time. She not only pushes the envelope, but has conservatives quaking, something Madonna, Janet and Britney we’re notorious for. Cardi sets trends and people want to continue watching her next move. We haven’t had this impact since the likes of Gaga when she began her career. I think Cardi is the new IT pop girl and I feel she has so much left to offer. I completely Stan this legend queen in the making.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b3n3c6mka2qfqoj249a

4 hours ago, Otaner said:

It’s a cute video, but you can’t tell me “Rain on Me” is better than “WAP”. Gaga filmed this entire song on a green screen and it’s just a dance video with no story line or anything impactful. Yes I get it, Ariana and Gaga, two pop icons jumping around and dancing wearing futuristic outfits.. yaasss gays will eat this up...”born to make you happy” outsold and is far superior.

Rain On Me is absolutely better than WAP :didilie: 

Maybe I’m just feeling opinionated today but I’m gonna call this one a fact :bieber:

As if WAP has some kind of impactful storyline. 
giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bb5hce6i9k9etp5f9v4

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Otaner said:

Honey you Stan Shakira !! Call me when she gets another hit ... hips don’t lie was ages ago ...

And chantaje was in 2017 and has 2.5 BILLION views 

try again sweetie :kylie:

not to mention she wolf waka waka loca can’t remember to forget you featuring Rihanna 

atleast shakira writes all her songs and has talent 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Otaner said:

What kind of ***** are you on?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Dwb25 said:

Rain On Me is absolutely better than WAP :didilie: 

Maybe I’m just feeling opinionated today but I’m gonna call this one a fact :bieber:

As if WAP has some kind of impactful storyline. 
giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bb5hce6i9k9etp5f9v4

Actually WAP has an amazing storyline. It’s about a ***** house that is inhabited by powerful woman with WAPs. This creates water to slide through the floors and each room unlocks a WAP whose stories we don’t know about and remain a mystery. 

Rain on Me is literally Gaga and Ari jumping in sailor moon costumes and the screen flipping upside down... like okay ....

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

And chantaje was in 2017 and has 2.5 BILLION views 

try again sweetie :kylie:

not to mention she wolf waka waka loca can’t remember to forget you featuring Rihanna 

atleast shakira writes all her songs and has talent 

Sweetie ..... I don’t know any of the other songs you mentioned.. but go off !! 

Cardi has more relevancy in her pinky toe than Shakira ever will ... 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Otaner said:

Sweetie ..... I don’t know any of the other songs you mentioned.. but go off !! 

Cardi has more relevancy in her pinky toe than Shakira ever will ... 

Ur delusional I see 
makes sense

maybe cardi drugged u too? Also sweetie no one cares about ur silly little opinions

its sad that shakiras 11th album sold more copies that invasion of privacy 

39 minutes ago, Otaner said:

Actually WAP has an amazing storyline. It’s about a ***** house that is inhabited by powerful woman with WAPs. This creates water to slide through the floors and each room unlocks a WAP whose stories we don’t know about and remain a mystery. 

Rain on Me is literally Gaga and Ari jumping in sailor moon costumes and the screen flipping upside down... like okay ....

UH-HUH..... RIIIGHT. giphy.gif

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Otaner said:

And yet, unlike Gaga, no one outside the US knows or cares who Cardi is. :shadelaugh: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block