Cardi B: my "Lemonade" is coming

8 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Gaga is doing great. Cardi B is just talentless and her music is unbearable. Nobody cares for her. Shes already a has-been

A has been who is still number 1 on iTunes 

Gaga couldn’t even promote her album, she gave us a flop lead single and needed young Ari to get her to the top ... 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Otaner said:

Gaga couldn’t even promote her album, she gave us a flop lead single and needed young Ari to get her to the top ... 

Cardi is also riding Megan’s wave. The song is literally trash, but thanks to the video is getting all this attention. Not to mention that she used for click bait the head of the influencers and one of the hottest latin pop stars right now. How do you feel about the fact that Megan spits fire and surpassed Cardi on her own song? Chile the bravery :nicki2:

How can we compare Cardi to Gaga? You must be 10 years old, I’m sorry. :nicki2:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Otaner said:

Madonna, Mariah and more had #1 on iTunes not a long time ago. Take in consideration they are 30+ years in the game. Do you feel Cardi will get her extremely-relevant #1 when 30+ years in the game? As for Gaga, how exactly you expected her to promote the album except the things she has already done? I'm curious 'cuz I want to see you to keep the same energy with Cardi when she won't be able to promote her music. In addition, don't make me start about Cardi using Meghan, Kylie, Rosalia and Normani to get to the top :katyclown:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Madonna, Mariah and more had #1 on iTunes not a long time ago. Take in consideration they are 30+ years in the game. Do you feel Cardi will get her extremely-relevant #1 when 30+ years in the game? As for Gaga, how exactly you expected her to promote the album except the things she has already done? I'm curious 'cuz I want to see you to keep the same energy with Cardi when she won't be able to promote her music. In addition, don't make me start about Cardi using Meghan, Kylie, Rosalia and Normani to get to the top :katyclown:

Honestly no rap girl will last long ... but she will go down as an icon a la Missy Elliott and Lil Kim .... but this is her moment to shine baby girl and she’s is outshining your pop girls with her visuals boo 

17 hours ago, Otaner said:

Actually WAP has an amazing storyline. It’s about a ***** house that is inhabited by powerful woman with WAPs. This creates water to slide through the floors and each room unlocks a WAP whose stories we don’t know about and remain a mystery. 

Rain on Me is literally Gaga and Ari jumping in sailor moon costumes and the screen flipping upside down... like okay ....

I can't quite pinpoint why this is so gadamn funny, but when I tell ya'll I am S C R E A M I N G over this 'plot' summary  saturday night live laughing GIF

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, Otaner said:

your pop girls

Tell me more what do you know about my pop girls, I'm curious :makeup:

20 hours ago, Otaner said:

Honestly no rap girl will last long ... but she will go down as an icon a la Missy Elliott and Lil Kim .... but this is her moment to shine baby girl and she’s is outshining your pop girls with her visuals boo 

Let's be real here for a moment. Missy Elliott is an icon. Lil' Kim is an icon. There are some more icons. The  Queen of rap is the epitome of female rap icon. Yet there are several rap girls, who are only well-known. Unfortunately for you, Cardi belong to the latter. Her latest green screen visual is great for 11 year-old at best, even Ms. Kitty Purina's green-screen stuff was better. Just sayin :didilie:

Also, I can see you did not answered my simple question(s) which says a lot about you. boooooooooooooooooooooooooo :didilie::queenflopga:

8 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Tell me more what do you know about my pop girls, I'm curious :makeup:

Let's be real here for a moment. Missy Elliott is an icon. Lil' Kim is an icon. There are some more icons. The  Queen of rap is the epitome of female rap icon. Yet there are several rap girls, who are only well-known. Unfortunately for you, Cardi belong to the latter. Her latest green screen visual is great for 11 year-old at best, even Ms. Kitty Purina's green-screen stuff was better. Just sayin :didilie:

Also, I can see you did not answered my simple question(s) which says a lot about you. boooooooooooooooooooooooooo :didilie::queenflopga:

What question !? Lol 

5 hours ago, Otaner said:

Oh idk she could have done album listening party, maybe some fun Gaga vision videos, from home live performances. She could have been able to get super creative but got lazy.

Not in my books, however, I do understand where are you coming from. 
Listening parties → It's a no no in the middle of a pandemic unless you mean those created by fans, that kind-of happened.
Gaga vision → We got the ROM with Ari Gaga vision so what the hell? 
From home live performances → Those would be a downgrade for Stefani's standarts. On the other hand, we've got the One World thing so.

5 hours ago, Otaner said:

Could have performed from Mars, but she snoozed

:spit::firega:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block