Has anyone on here ever gotten down with 3P?

Illegally EATEN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a threesome with two boys (Im a girl) 

me, my bf and his best friend hung out alll the time for awhile and we partied a lot. it was his friends idea and my bf was down which shocked me. I was down because his friend was hot and I was intrigued by the experience. but I felt like things were weird after - I didn't see my bf the same way and I broke up with him.

we got back together after about 6 months and we actually did it AGAIN with the same person. lol. I was more comfortable and at ease with it, but my bf told me after he was kind of annoyed and felt jealous more than he did the first time. I think he was irked by his friends consistent attraction towards me.

the best thing was his friend suggested it AGAIN months later when we were hanging out and drinking and me and my husband both were like NO. 

it was an experience and I'm glad we did it that second time, and then had the closure of us both turning him down on the third try. we laugh now about his friend just being a horn dog and having the hots for me.

The act itself was just a lot of work pleasing two people. Only my bf had *** with me, the other guy just got to do other things. It was a **** little time between friends but not something I would ever dream about or do again, now that I've had the experience.

One thing I hate is ppl totally judge when you tell them youve had a threesome as a girl which is so unfair and lame. 

56 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I had a threesome with two boys (Im a girl) 

me, my bf and his best friend hung out alll the time for awhile and we partied a lot. it was his friends idea and my bf was down which shocked me. I was down because his friend was hot and I was intrigued by the experience. but I felt like things were weird after - I didn't see my bf the same way and I broke up with him.

we got back together after about 6 months and we actually did it AGAIN with the same person. lol. I was more comfortable and at ease with it, but my bf told me after he was kind of annoyed and felt jealous more than he did the first time. I think he was irked by his friends consistent attraction towards me.

the best thing was his friend suggested it AGAIN months later when we were hanging out and drinking and me and my husband both were like NO. 

it was an experience and I'm glad we did it that second time, and then had the closure of us both turning him down on the third try. we laugh now about his friend just being a horn dog and having the hots for me.

The act itself was just a lot of work pleasing two people. Only my bf had *** with me, the other guy just got to do other things. It was a **** little time between friends but not something I would ever dream about or do again, now that I've had the experience.

One thing I hate is ppl totally judge when you tell them youve had a threesome as a girl which is so unfair and lame. 

:OMGney: 

what an interesting story. these jealous things always happen, god

And people do judge. Everyone does, and everyone judges. :ririshade2:

12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I did my 3 concerts close to each other and they were my first 

lana

knee 

Shakira 

shakiras tour was the best tbh, filled with props, pyros, costume changes, dancing, singing etc it was really cool

knee herself was very energetic and fun but the tour was quite lackluster (piece of me) I was most excited for this tho

and I love Lana she’s the first person I stanned and I was emotional during this concert :howdareyou:

I think you posted this in the wrong thread :cuteidk:

Archived