What Is Your Favorite Debut Single [Round Two] [Second Leading Single Edition]

What Is Your Favorite Second Leading Single? [Female Edition] Round Two   

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Btw, im confused. Is Bad guy off her debut album? :wtfdidusay: 

Her sophomore effort, is yet to be released :wtfdidusay:

This isn’t debut. I titled it the same so people would know it’s a continuation of my other poll, hence the second leading single wording. Her first leading single is Ocean Eyes. I really wish people read the intros because everyone keeps jumping on me for stuff I’ve disclaimed in the past poll and In this one. This is my last poll for this and not going to finish it cause so many people are rude and disrespectful 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This isn’t debut. I titled it the same so people would know it’s a continuation of my other poll, hence the second leading single wording. Her first leading single is Ocean Eyes. I really wish people read the intros because everyone keeps jumping on me for stuff I’ve disclaimed in the past poll and In this one. This is my last poll for this and not going to finish it cause so many people are rude and disrespectful 

Sorry, i was not able to understand it, so i didnt understand it. I read the rule 2 times, but didnt get it so yeah. But Thx and bye

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Do you want me to tag all the ungrateful****s  on the threads that made me not want to make them anymore? Cause I will :shameless:

Yes do it! let's drag them bisshes :sipnstare::drag:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

For reals and sorry got sidetracked :queenie: same people that don’t read are the most pressed

It's okay I know you have more important things than me :fakecry::fakecry::fakecry:

YEESSS ugh I just read the whole thread, ugh some peeps are so ungrateful :sipnstare:

it's like just vote for a song, they gotta complaint and pick at everything  :ririshade2:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

It's okay I know you have more important things than me :fakecry::fakecry::fakecry:

YEESSS ugh I just read the whole thread, ugh some peeps are so ungrateful :sipnstare:

it's like just vote for a song, they gotta complaint and pick at everything  :ririshade2:

Right? Like pick and go or don’t vote at all. Gotta be a smartass too like are y’all that bitter you gotta nitpick everything :lessons: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block