The most slept on Britney songs imo...

thelegendney

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakshow should be a Halloween classic. It has the dark tone, weird voices, and it's so fun... Scary should too, but unfortunately it's unavailable.

Mona Lisa, great to show a different side of Britney, her songwriting here is real good. Should be the real anti-cship anthem.

How I roll, Mannequin and If I'm dancing could easily be Tik Toks virals with a little push.

9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I know the general consensus is that Britney Jean is not a good album and the least favorite here but...

Don’t Cry

Til It’s Gone

Now That I Found You

Gasoline 

Amnesia

Invitation

Liar

Showdown 

Unreleased: Every Day 

Invitation deserves way more appreciation, along with Gasoline. and Amnesia is top tier one of my fave songs. Everyday is so powerful the vocals are beautiful, should have been on Circus

Didn't realise Trip To Your Heart was hated? I've always loved that track, it's really dreamy sounding and such a banger :tbh: 

The rap is the best part in Don't Keep Me Waiting, although at the same time I prefer other songs from Femme Fatale.

Chaotic is definitely underrated, it's such a fun bop. I've been listening to it a lot this year so I wouldn't be surprised if it was in my Spotify Wrapped. 

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Didn't realise Trip To Your Heart was hated? I've always loved that track, it's really dreamy sounding and such a banger :tbh: 

The rap is the best part in Don't Keep Me Waiting, although at the same time I prefer other songs from Femme Fatale.

Chaotic is definitely underrated, it's such a fun bop. I've been listening to it a lot this year so I wouldn't be surprised if it was in my Spotify Wrapped. 

every ranking of FF I've seen as TTYH SOOOO low it's sad, such an amazing angelic song. and yesss DKMW bridge is epic. Chaotic is such a fun party song I love it and it does not get enough love.

Archived