Slayer

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

16 - Don't Keep Me Waiting

Overall Rate: 6.747

5T9j.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 @BUWYGF

Highest rate: 11/10 @Peter Pan

Comments:

·     Its such a underrated song! If you guys didnt know, Britney wanted to go with a rock, mid-tempo vibe for FF but jive rejected it. This song is the closest to what FF wouldve been like if britneys idea was taken! Its so thrilling

·     a cool song that's fun to sing along to, I love the bridge

·      IMO this is a very underrated track. She sounds AMAZING and I love Britishney in the bridge! This song aged the best

·     a good track but I would say it's the most skippable on the album

·     she was preparing us to What You Need and nobody cared. Underrated af. Pay attention to her!

·      I actually think Britney could do a great power pop track. This wasn’t it.

·     Shoulda been the Japan Bonus track, it's so outta place on the album. It's just meh, Rockney has never been my fav though.

·      I love Rockney and wish she’d experiment with the sound more. But this song is rather forgettable but a good album closer after such high energy. 

·      we didn’t need this in our lives

·     that's the sound you might wanna expect when looking at the album cover: edgy, aggressive, **** and grown-up

·     wtf is the dog choir barking during last chorus? catchy chorus melody but that’s it, never listen to this.

·     As a rock listener, I really adore the song. Britney should do more pop/rock songs.

·      Rockney rocks but sounded out of place from the album

·      Filler

·     This one is pretty underrated although at the same time, I don’t find myself going back to it that often. But I do enjoy it if it comes on shuffle. I love the electro-rock vibe, Britney really should do more songs like this. I love the pre-chorus and the build-up to the chorus, which is so anthemic in a way although at the same time, it doesn’t really sound like Britney singing to me? I think the best part of the song is obviously Britney’s amazing rap halfway through. ‘What the hell, I’m standing outside, colder than the freezer, come out and melt my eyesssss.’ AMAZING. It’s a shame she couldn’t get a damn writing credit for it which has been rumoured. But all the same, this definitely isn’t one of the best songs Femme Fatale has to offer. 

·     Haters back off. I love this pop rock vibe. The song is really fun and sassy and I love when she does stuff like this. 

·     Not too bad for singer who don't sings rock n' roll songs too often. I like it.

·     Not a fan... still rated it higher than most of Britney Jean though 

·     I'm inlove with this track, I wish she also released this with a MV. 

·     Horrible way to finish the album. 

·      noisy

I rated DKMW lower than BFB. :gimmemoar: The only reason it got 1.5 is because I forced myself to use decimals. :gimmemoar:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

5T9j.gif

Comments:

·     Its such a underrated song! If you guys didnt know, Britney wanted to go with a rock, mid-tempo vibe for FF but jive rejected it. This song is the closest to what FF wouldve been like if britneys idea was taken! Its so thrilling

·      IMO this is a very underrated track. She sounds AMAZING and I love Britishney in the bridge! This song aged the best

·     she was preparing us to What You Need and nobody cared. Underrated af. Pay attention to her!

·      I actually think Britney could do a great power pop track. This wasn’t it.

·     Shoulda been the Japan Bonus track, it's so outta place on the album. It's just meh, Rockney has never been my fav though.

·      I love Rockney and wish she’d experiment with the sound more. But this song is rather forgettable but a good album closer after such high energy. 

·     that's the sound you might wanna expect when looking at the album cover: edgy, aggressive, **** and grown-up

·     wtf is the dog choir barking during last chorus? catchy chorus melody but that’s it, never listen to this.

·     As a rock listener, I really adore the song. Britney should do more pop/rock songs.

·      Filler

·     This one is pretty underrated although at the same time, I don’t find myself going back to it that often. But I do enjoy it if it comes on shuffle. I love the electro-rock vibe, Britney really should do more songs like this. I love the pre-chorus and the build-up to the chorus, which is so anthemic in a way although at the same time, it doesn’t really sound like Britney singing to me? I think the best part of the song is obviously Britney’s amazing rap halfway through. ‘What the hell, I’m standing outside, colder than the freezer, come out and melt my eyesssss.’ AMAZING. It’s a shame she couldn’t get a damn writing credit for it which has been rumoured. But all the same, this definitely isn’t one of the best songs Femme Fatale has to offer. 

·     Haters back off. I love this pop rock vibe. The song is really fun and sassy and I love when she does stuff like this. 

·     Not too bad for singer who don't sings rock n' roll songs too often. I like it.

·      noisy

@Peter Pan really?? 11 ? :ohwut:

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

5T9j.gif

Comments:

·      Filler

·      noisy

NOOOOOOOOOO :wendycry:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

5T9j.gif

Comments:

·      Filler

·      noisy

She sounds amazing ? who wrote that ?:gloria:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived