MEGARATE: Femme Fatale (GAME)

Slayer

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Yep, this is my least favourite on the album and I reallllyyyyy don’t like this song that much. It’s already bad enough that ‘Big Fat Bass’ is quite a cringy song title. That awful robot intro from will.i.am is enough to make you want to turn it off. Really not a fan of how processed Britney’s vocals are on this song (will.i.am why u do dis to her?). And some of the lyrics just don’t make sense… ‘it’s getting bigger, the bass is getting bigger’???? I feel like the song’s instrumental is actually quite interesting (which is why I gave it a 5 rather than a much lower score I guess), and has a good rhythm, but another issue I have with the song is the fact it just goes on for too long. 4 minutes 45 seconds for something like this? Really? Maybe if it was shorter and Britney didn’t sound like a robot and there was less will.i.am I would actually enjoy it more. I’m just glad that this song was never a single in the end.

"Please keep comments to a brief sentence" :jl:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

In last place is…

17 – Big Fat Bass ft Will.I.Am

Overall rate: 5.228

tumblr_mpbpa9wlee1r92oeno1_500.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10 (x5)  @Cinderella85 @Hooked-On-Knee @VTTM @IonutM @bitbitboi
Highest rate: 9.4/10 @kasavas

Comments:

·     Take the b out of the bass, and thats what i feel of this song

·     starts off strong but too much will.i.stop, I never listen to this song

·     Yeah it goes on for too long and its just a bit of a basic song in general. 

·      Idk about this one like sometimes I can bop to it sometimes I just want it to end

·      i wasn't ready for the kick drum

·     Best will.i.am collabo (though that’s not saying much) despite the stupid name.

·     It's ok, not my favorite by any means.

·     Oh boy. I get why this song rubs people either wrong way. It’s not a good song but I kinda bop to it. However the bass is disappointing. Why make a song called this and cut the bass? 

·      I know Will.i.am gets a lot of hate on Exhale, but I can’t help but love this song.

·      promising start with a disappointing development. Why do they always have to kill it with that synthesizer?  They could have used Brit's **** voice like in S&S and it's a bop 

·     will.i.am doesn’t bring anything here considering his vocal feature. too long and repetitive, but has some good moments

·      I know that it’s one of the most hated songs in the fandom, but I really like it. One of my fav workout bangers.

·      ****.i.am almost ruined this flawless album

·      it's okay/forgettable

·     Yep, this is my least favourite on the album and I reallllyyyyy don’t like this song that much. It’s already bad enough that ‘Big Fat Bass’ is quite a cringy song title. That awful robot intro from will.i.am is enough to make you want to turn it off. Really not a fan of how processed Britney’s vocals are on this song (will.i.am why u do dis to her?). And some of the lyrics just don’t make sense… ‘it’s getting bigger, the bass is getting bigger’???? I feel like the song’s instrumental is actually quite interesting (which is why I gave it a 5 rather than a much lower score I guess), and has a good rhythm, but another issue I have with the song is the fact it just goes on for too long. 4 minutes 45 seconds for something like this? Really? Maybe if it was shorter and Britney didn’t sound like a robot and there was less will.i.am I would actually enjoy it more. I’m just glad that this song was never a single in the end.

·     Guilty pleasure. I LOVE the way she sounds when she repeats “I can be the treble baby you can be the bass" (the lower octave one) and those chord progressions. And her cute little dance breakdown when she did it live 

·     Better than Scream & Shout.

·     Not their best and definitely not their worst. Next. 

·      I get where Will.I.Am was going with the production but i think it's too long and tedious to hear. The kickdrum is really good tho.

·     Too weak for me

·     Too much bass, a song that should be on Mariah Jean. 

·      I don't get the hate for BFB. It had terrible performances but it's so different for Britney and it sounds really good.

It's what trash deserves. :deserves:

Archived